Tuesday, August 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not CBR!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Marvel Avengers Alliance on Facebook

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:17 am

I still wish they'd put in more minor characters. I realize they're using the movie-verse for the most part but darn it, I would love to see characters like Black Knight, Wasp, Vision, Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel (Monica)

TheGeek

Snake On A Plane

Postby TheGeek » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:33 am

avengingtitan wrote:You cant gift Command points. You gift Shield points.

I have about 30 now. Debating if I want to just save for Thor or Wolverine or get a slightly cheaper new character.

That's the thing, isn't it? The more Command Points you get, the harder it is to decide to recruit someone...the itch to get the more expensive one gets in the way!

Oh, and I'm curious, since I don't really gift much in games, much less this...assuming you gift because you expect your giftee to pay you back...do you gift because you need the free gift that comes your way when it's repaid? Because some of my allies gift me one SHIELD point apiece when it's faster to just get it from visiting allies' maps, and without the hassle of those invites.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:34 am

Chesscub wrote:I still wish they'd put in more minor characters. I realize they're using the movie-verse for the most part but darn it, I would love to see characters like Black Knight, Wasp, Vision, Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel (Monica)

They said they are eventually gonna add in a lot more characters. I cant wait for that.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:36 am

TheGeek wrote:
That's the thing, isn't it? The more Command Points you get, the harder it is to decide to recruit someone...the itch to get the more expensive one gets in the way!

Oh, and I'm curious, since I don't really gift much in games, much less this...assuming you gift because you expect your giftee to pay you back...do you gift because you need the free gift that comes your way when it's repaid? Because some of my allies gift me one SHIELD point apiece when it's faster to just get it from visiting allies' maps, and without the hassle of those invites.

I randomly gift something unless its something I need. Some people dont understand how the gifts work so they'll send the Shield points because they dont realize you can make a quick bundle from visiting people.

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:36 am

TheGeek wrote:

You will take my SHIELD point gift and you will like it. :x

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:38 am

I want The Thing, just because he s the coolest character in the game :)

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:42 am

covalesky wrote:
Command points are a bitch to grab. But now that I have 6 or 7 OH allies its a lot easier :D

I need allies :|

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 am

CountD wrote:
I need allies :|

One of us. One of us.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:50 am

douglas m.

give me tips. I have no idea what to do.

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:53 am

CountD wrote:douglas m.

Are you a member of the Outhousers Avengers Alliance group? Join it and I'll find you at lunch.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:55 am

Chesscub wrote:
Are you a member of the Outhousers Avengers Alliance group? Join it and I'll find you at lunch.

I just joined.

TheGeek

Snake On A Plane

Postby TheGeek » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:06 am

Chesscub wrote:You will take my SHIELD point gift and you will like it. :x

I'm certainly persuaded! :lol:

CountD wrote:douglas m.

Welcome to the FB group!

And I wish they'd put Nova in this game sometime, I don't care when!

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:29 am

covalesky wrote:I want The Thing, just because he s the coolest character in the game :)

Yea but when I fought him he was kind of a bitch. Invisible woman kicked his rocky hide in 2 moves. :D

Mr. Poolman

Twenty-Something

Postby Mr. Poolman » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:55 am

avengingtitan wrote:Yea but when I fought him he was kind of a bitch. Invisible woman kicked his rocky hide in 2 moves. :D

I think that Sue is overpowered. Seriously.

I'm saving to get Nightcrawler :D

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:14 am

avengingtitan wrote:Yea but when I fought him he was kind of a bitch. Invisible woman kicked his rocky hide in 2 moves. :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

leave a comment with facebook