Advertisement

Matt Ryan....DANG!!!!!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 117 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Matt Ryan....DANG!!!!!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:20 pm

First NFL Pass and it went for a TD!

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Advertisement

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 180 posts
Title: superfictious.wordpress.com

Postby superfictious » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:21 pm

Too bad it's only against Detroit. :P

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:25 pm

Black Kryptonite wrote:Too bad it's only against Detroit. :P

After the a******n with The Name That Must Not Be Named, I'm sure they'll take anything!

- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:30 pm

The Nacireman wrote:After the a******n with The Name That Must Not Be Named, I'm sure they'll take anything!

Unless Ryan wins a SB or does something else dramatic, Vick will probably stay more popular in Atlanta. Not everybody views him as an evil bad guy.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:33 pm

Black Kryptonite wrote:Unless Ryan wins a SB or does something else dramatic, Vick will probably stay more popular in Atlanta. Not everybody views him as an evil bad guy.

The achievers will support him. That's really all that matters. The V**k supporters can just stay home and colect their welfare.
Last edited by Juan Cena on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Sons of the Desert

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:34 pm

Michael Turner ain't so bad either. Mabye the V**k supporters can gravitiate towards him.

- Sons of the Desert

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:37 pm

The Nacireman wrote:The achievers will support him. That's really all that matters. The V**k supporters can just stay home and colect their welfare.

And the hypocritical Vick bashers can fuck off while they're eating their dead cows and pigs. :P

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:43 pm

Black Kryptonite wrote:And the hypocritical Vick bashers can fuck off while they're eating their dead cows and pigs. :P

At least they didn't fight to the death first.

- Sons of the Desert

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:45 pm

The Nacireman wrote:At least they didn't fight to the death first.

I'm sure they would've if they could've. They day I started using dogs to hunt down animals to shoot when hunting was the day I gave up the right to get pissed at dogfighting.

Regulator
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Regulator » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:24 pm

Black Kryptonite wrote:I'm sure they would've if they could've. They day I started using dogs to hunt down animals to shoot when hunting was the day I gave up the right to get pissed at dogfighting.

Where's the connection between your personal choice and telling people who think it was wrong to fuck off? Other than sheer stupidity, I mean.

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:37 pm

Regulator wrote:Where's the connection between your personal choice and telling people who think it was wrong to fuck off? Other than sheer stupidity, I mean.

It was a sarcastic reaction to the welfare comment.

But yes, anyone who equates a Vick supporter = welfare recipient can fuck off any day of the week.

vinnypic
Expert Post Whore

Title: UNSTOPPABLE

Postby vinnypic » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:41 pm

Fuck Mike Vick. Mike Vick is a piece of shit, and anyone that uses the 'dogfighting is his culture' defense can suck my dick.

Cultural institutions change. The Cultural norm in this country was to keep Blacks at the back of bus. But it was fucked up, and we changed it.

Mike Vick is a piece of shit, and his apologists are excusing the torture and murder of animals...fuck him.

That said, Matt Ryan led the Falcons to TDs his first three drives. Vick NEVER did that in his career.

Bow the fuck down.

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:44 pm

VinnyPic wrote:Fuck Mike Vick. Mike Vick is a piece of shit, and anyone that uses the 'dogfighting is his culture' defense can suck my dick.

Cultural institutions change. The Cultural norm in this country was to keep Blacks at the back of bus. But it was fucked up, and we changed it.

Mike Vick is a piece of shit, and his apologists are excusing the torture and murder of animals...fuck him.

That said, Matt Ryan led the Falcons to TDs his first three drives. Vick NEVER did that in his career.
\

He's in jail where he belongs, since he, y'know, broke the law, but fuck all this moralistic grandstanding about the poor animals.

vinnypic
Expert Post Whore

Title: UNSTOPPABLE

Postby vinnypic » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:48 pm

Black Kryptonite wrote:\

He's in jail where he belongs, since he, y'know, broke the law, but fuck all this moralistic grandstanding about the poor animals.

Are you a dog owner? I have three.

If someone tortured my dog, I'd kill them. Without hesitation.

Bow the fuck down.

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:55 pm

VinnyPic wrote:Are you a dog owner? I have three.

If someone tortured my dog, I'd kill them. Without hesitation.

I'm not killing any human being over an animal. I'd make sure they were arrested as they should be, but as far as I'm concerned, humans > animals...always.

My problem with the Vick situation has always been the utter hypocrisy in the outcry, not that I felt Vick was wrongly treated. God help someone become so angry over the murder of their favorite burger ingredient. Fairly or not, they'd be called a animal-rights nut.

But the man broke the law, so I have no problem with what happened to him.

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum