[ Facebook comments]
Talk about news, politics, pop culture, entertainment and everything geek with your fellow comic book fans!
- YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
- Posts: 40271
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:10 pm
- Title: Stuff Writer
- Formerly: Chris
Some guy at the other place posted this picture, and I'm already drooling..
I'll be buying a PS3 solely for this game (though there are others I will then be interested in..) when I get back stateside.
Anyone else getting MGS4? Or a PS3 solely for MGS4?
- Outhouse Editor
- Posts: 14512
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:17 am
- Location: A galaxy far, far away...
- Title: Medicated and X-Rated
- Formerly: FormerMember
I already have a PS3 but I won't be getting Metal Gear. Just not my type of game. Besides, I'm having too much fun with GTA IV.
- Review Grouper
- Posts: 20673
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:40 am
- Formerly: Twigglet
I will get a PS3 eventually
They've come down in price a lot yeah?
Any bundles with MGS3?
- Review Grouper
- Posts: 5228
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:24 pm
- Title: All-American American
I'll be getting a PS3 just for MGS4
- The Lord of the Monkeys
- Posts: 32674
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:57 am
- Location: Poosting from The Outhouse
Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.
---The Teachings of Pawl Monk'DibMonkey, I like your style!--Lex Luthor
Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.
- Expert Post Whore
- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:17 am
- Location: Greenacres, FL
- Title: The American
- Formerly: Adroitly Chaotic, House of Me
Eh, it's "ok." Never was a big Metal Gear fan.
leave a comment with facebook
Return to The Asylum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: alaska1125, Google [Bot], Grayson, HNutz, legoroni, Lord Ice and 36 guests