Advertisement

Micheal Jackson Dead!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

skywatcher
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 0 post

Postby skywatcher » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Aaron_W wrote:And many people say he settled many cases of molestation.

The one I found most damning was not someone who made a claim against Jackson to extort money from him, it was the (now) adult person I saw interviewed a few years back on television. He was an English bloke who related how he met Jackson at a concert when he was about twelve and how he subsequently was invited by Jackson to his Neverland ranch. The man in question made no complaint about Jackson's behaviour, but said that claims some newspapers made that mutual masturbation took place between them there were "distorting the facts". It was the way he carefully worded that comment so as not to actually deny it happened that I found so striking and alarming.
The interview ended with the man bemoaning the fact that Jackson had no interest in him now he was an adult, but that seemed to be his only axe to grind about the star.
I can provide no names or dates for verification I'm afraid , but I'm certain this story can be read online somewhere else; especially now Jackson is dead.

Advertisement

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 51 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:47 pm

MrBlack wrote:Just saw this on CNN:

One Wikipedia prankster wrote that Jackson had been "savagely murdered" by his brother Tito, who had strangled him "with a microphone cord."

:lol:

:lol:

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum