Wednesday, June 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

2 months of sobriety today.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:54 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
There is certainly a mentality promoted by its members that their entire lives should be about AA, they should go to AA meetings all the time, they should encourage everyone else to go to AA, they should only associate with people from AA, etc etc etc. Well, I got that from NA, but same thing.

It has a place, and it can be a big help. And some people need to be about all AA, all the time. Some people don't. But the people that do think that everyone does. IMO. YMMV. I say this from experience.

Interesting

George_Kaplan

rubber spoon

Postby George_Kaplan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:59 pm

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:44 am

Good job should celebrate with a scotch. There I made the joke.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:49 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
There is certainly a mentality promoted by its members that their entire lives should be about AA, they should go to AA meetings all the time, they should encourage everyone else to go to AA, they should only associate with people from AA, etc etc etc. Well, I got that from NA, but same thing.

It has a place, and it can be a big help. And some people need to be about all AA, all the time. Some people don't. But the people that do think that everyone does. IMO. YMMV. I say this from experience.

Not to mention the whole higher power God bull shit.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:52 am

I'm glad that you're doing well. Keep it up!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:14 am

Well done.

Don't call me a Newton!

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:52 am

Awesome news!

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:53 am

Awesome news!

Stephen Day