Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The place to talk some shit."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Most overrated band

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Watching some history of rock and roll documentaries. Just wondering, what band do you think is overrated.

Mine: The Sex Pistols. Does anyone actually listen to them? It's kind of sad to watch Johnny Rotten still act like a nob pushing 60.
User avatar

Severed Djed

Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:34 pm

The Doors.
User avatar

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:35 pm

KISS, how I hate the.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:37 pm

Too many to name.
User avatar

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Too many to name.
I fucking hate those guys.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:42 pm

Fall. Out. Boy.
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:43 pm

daitong wrote:Watching some history of rock and roll documentaries. Just wondering, what band do you think is overrated.

Mine: The Sex Pistols. Does anyone actually listen to them? It's kind of sad to watch Johnny Rotten still act like a nob pushing 60.


Not on a regular basis, but yeah.. Sex Pistols rock.

As for most overrated.. the discussion begins and ends with:

NICKELBACK.

close the thread.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:46 pm

DaReekstah wrote:Not on a regular basis, but yeah.. Sex Pistols rock.

As for most overrated.. the discussion begins and ends with:

NICKELBACK.

close the thread.


There were plenty of way more overrated bands long before Nickelback.

My vote goes to Aerosmith. And don't get me wrong, I actually kinda like them, but I don't think they are nearly as good as they and everyone else seems to think.
User avatar

tralfaz

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby tralfaz » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:46 pm

DaReekstah wrote:Not on a regular basis, but yeah.. Sex Pistols rock.

As for most overrated.. the discussion begins and ends with:

NICKELBACK.

close the thread.

they were rated as something good?
I FUCKIN HATE NICKELSUCK

my contribution shall be aerosmith

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:47 pm

tralfaz wrote:they were rated as something good?
I FUCKIN HATE NICKELSUCK

my contribution shall be aerosmith


Copycat :roll:
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:47 pm

DaReekstah wrote:Not on a regular basis, but yeah.. Sex Pistols rock.

As for most overrated.. the discussion begins and ends with:

NICKELBACK.

close the thread.


One cannot be overrated... if you're not even RATED.


The Lord of the Monkeys sets his sights higher. Significantly higher.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my most overrated band?

THE BEATLES.
User avatar

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:48 pm

Lord Simian wrote:One cannot be overrated... if you're not even RATED.


The Lord of the Monkeys sets his sights higher. Significantly higher.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my most overrated band?

THE BEATLES.


There is no way I go to Florida now. :evil:
User avatar

tralfaz

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby tralfaz » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Carrie wrote:Copycat :roll:
damn you woman! damn you to hell

Metallica!

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAA
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Carrie wrote:There were plenty of way more overrated bands long before Nickelback.

My vote goes to Aerosmith. And don't get me wrong, I actually kinda like them, but I don't think they are nearly as good as they and everyone else seems to think.


See, the difference is.. Nickelback < Aerosmith.

http://www.thewebshite.net/nickelback.htm
User avatar

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Also, the Monkees.
What a stupid fucking name.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], TheLurker and 33 guests

cron