Thursday, November 15, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

DC Movie Producer Admits No Backup Plan For Bad Projects

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:10 pm

achilles wrote:
Wait, you mean there's even MORE seamen in this? :shock:


The ocean is full of seamen. They thrash and wiggle around and swim all over the place. Just look at how muscular Momoa is. That rippling physique. He eats a lot of protein.

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:00 pm

Zack Snyder Confirms Yet Another Darkseid Reference In Justice League
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/245936 ... ice-league

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:01 pm

'Shazam!' Suit Will Look Different in Second Trailer
https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/10/12/sha ... hary-levi/

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:08 pm

What If Warner Bros Had Released Zack Snyder’s Cut of ‘Justice League’?

“I honestly don’t think Zack Snyder’s vision would have been that much different,” Jeff Bock, box-office analyst at Exhibitor Relations, told Observer. “Look, his Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was a train wreck of a film, and that was all on him. So, with that as a barometer, I don’t have much faith that there was anything inherent to his vision that would have pushed this past $1 billion.”

https://observer.com/2018/10/snyder-cut ... ox-office/

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:22 pm

achilles wrote:
Wait, you mean there's even MORE seamen in this? :shock:


Aquaman will have everything - love, adventure, long flowing tassle-free hair (courtesy of Momoa) and oversized biceps. Not to mention plenty of seamen. And a new cover has been revealed showing Momoa on the cover of a magazine with Heard as Mera

Image
User avatar

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:00 pm

zryson wrote:Can the combination of Momoa and Amber win over audiences (and to be frank when has the two ever been good in anything - especially Heard?)

How 'Aquaman' Will Determine The Future Of DC Films As We Know It
https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmende ... a7cf2c22a2


She was good in this dress

Image

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:31 am

As the world waits for Aquaman to either swim or sink, Titans has critics divided.

DC's Titans either "has promise" or is totally frustrating, as superhero series divides critics

If you were hoping DC Universe's dedicated show Titans would offer the same kind of dark entertainment as Christopher Nolan's trilogy, you're out of luck. Titans, it turns out, is mostly just dark – and not all that entertaining.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/titans/new ... s-divided/
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:48 am

From what I hear, the kill score for Titans episode one is:

Raven: One kill.
Starfire: Four kills.
Robin: Uncertain.

Yep, this is going to make all the Teen Titans Go kiddies real happy! :lol:
User avatar

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:34 pm

achilles wrote:From what I hear, the kill score for Titans episode one is:

Raven: One kill.
Starfire: Four kills.
Robin: Uncertain.

Yep, this is going to make all the Teen Titans Go kiddies real happy! :lol:


Jeez, can we pirate this yet? I'm tired of talking about it
User avatar

SporkBot

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby SporkBot » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:Jeez, can we pirate this yet? I'm tired of talking about it


Or, if you don't want to pull the trigger on a free trial of DC Universe, wait until someone uploads the episodes on YouTube with the visuals flipped and the sound set to a higher, almost Alvin-and-the-Chipmunks-style pitch.

Though so far, I'm wondering that level of distortion might make it MORE entertaining to watch...
User avatar

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:53 pm

SporkBot wrote:
Or, if you don't want to pull the trigger on a free trial of DC Universe, wait until someone uploads the episodes on YouTube with the visuals flipped and the sound set to a higher, almost Alvin-and-the-Chipmunks-style pitch.

Though so far, I'm wondering that level of distortion might make it MORE entertaining to watch...


Oh, I'll probably end up pulling that trigger
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:
Oh, I'll probably end up pulling that trigger


Then I expect a detailed kill list for each character and each episode. I can file it alongside my Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl kill list. Though honestly, I think given the Arrow and Legends kill lists are now so large it's an almost pointless exercise...

At least Supergirl only puts people into the ICU if she really really doesn't like them, they're in her way, she's in a hurry, or if it's the wokest thing to do in a given situation.....which I suppose means there are no more hospital beds on her Earth...
User avatar

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:52 pm

achilles wrote:
Then I expect a detailed kill list for each character and each episode. I can file it alongside my Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl kill list. Though honestly, I think given the Arrow and Legends kill lists are now so large it's an almost pointless exercise...

At least Supergirl only puts people into the ICU if she really really doesn't like them, they're in her way, she's in a hurry, or if it's the wokest thing to do in a given situation.....which I suppose means there are no more hospital beds on her Earth...


Raven didn't kill anybody but her soul self really likes to poltergeist people into walls. Robin, on the other hand, I want to say he pretty much killed everybody. He especially killed some people, but I think they are all going to die from their wounds. 15 ish guys by ten minutes in? Jason todd was like "Woah dude, tone it down."
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:00 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:
Raven didn't kill anybody but her soul self really likes to poltergeist people into walls. Robin, on the other hand, I want to say he pretty much killed everybody. He especially killed some people, but I think they are all going to die from their wounds. 15 ish guys by ten minutes in? Jason todd was like "Woah dude, tone it down."


So, what are Raven's FX like? Couldn't get a real handle on them from the trailer. Also, who will make the next kill? Some people say Dynamo, but my money's on Ben Richards...
User avatar

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:07 pm

achilles wrote:
So, what are Raven's FX like? Couldn't get a real handle on them from the trailer. Also, who will make the next kill? Some people say Dynamo, but my money's on Ben Richards...



Usually she falls unconscious.loses control and he soul self pushes people into walls. It's all smokey and sinister. I want to say final count Robin 18 kills, Starfire 3 (to be fair they died instantly, and it wasn't anybody arrow didn't kill on the cw). Raven got 1 kill. Soul snap.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bianco, Google [Bot], sdsichero and 32 guests

cron