Sunday, May 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "SCORE! The Outhouse does it again!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Music Theory

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:55 am

lancer_man wrote:Well, what do you wear before the orgy starts?


You have to grow a mustache and get new carpet. You have to get a bunch of lotions. You have to have orgy friends.

blah

rubber spoon

Postby blah » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:57 am

lancer_man wrote:Yeah. More emphasis on performing and less on history, theory or composition.

My main instrument was Percussion. Not really drums (Though I do play them) But Keyboard work (marimba, vibraphone), orchestral stuff, and my personal intrest was in traditional hand drumming and stuff.


Cool. :)
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:57 am

A strobe light doesn't hurt
User avatar

lancer_man

Expert Post Whore

Postby lancer_man » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:59 am

CountD wrote:A strobe light doesn't hurt


Those can scare some of the people who are really wacked out on drugs. You need to keep people relaxed or some things won't fit in right.
User avatar

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:02 am

lancer_man wrote:Well, what do you wear before the orgy starts?
It's funny you should mention that, because someone just told me how to get in on one of those.

You(a couple or a woman, no single dudes) go to this certain high end grocery store, get a cart, put whip cream in it, and go up and down the ice cream aisle. If you pass the test, they will take you to the house of the day which will be marked by a pineapple at the front door.

Just in case you were wondering

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:02 am

TheScantronman wrote:You have to grow a mustache and get new carpet. You have to get a bunch of lotions. You have to have orgy friends.


I'm won't be an orgy guy. I would have to start wearing those leather pants.
User avatar

lancer_man

Expert Post Whore

Postby lancer_man » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:07 am

milton73 wrote:I'm won't be an orgy guy. I would have to start wearing those leather pants.


You donlt have to wear them for very long.

blah

rubber spoon

Postby blah » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:20 am

So... um... what kinda music will be playing in that orgy?

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:22 am

hulk432 wrote:So... um... what kinda music will be playing in that orgy?


Cheesy 70s bass guitar. Duh. :roll: :)
User avatar

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:28 am

D wrote:It's funny you should mention that, because someone just told me how to get in on one of those.

You(a couple or a woman, no single dudes) go to this certain high end grocery store, get a cart, put whip cream in it, and go up and down the ice cream aisle. If you pass the test, they will take you to the house of the day which will be marked by a pineapple at the front door.

Just in case you were wondering


What? Really?
User avatar

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:38 am

TheScantronman wrote:What? Really?
Yep. I got a first hand account with pictures. But the AJC just reported on it a week or two ago, no specifics, just the location, so they might have to mix things up. She said it's ok for me to come and watch, but I'm way too big of a wuss.
User avatar

lancer_man

Expert Post Whore

Postby lancer_man » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:45 am

D wrote:Yep. I got a first hand account with pictures. But the AJC just reported on it a week or two ago, no specifics, just the location, so they might have to mix things up. She said it's ok for me to come and watch, but I'm way too big of a wuss.


You are so weak. There will probably be an open bar there.
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:45 am

They supposedly switched it to frozen sausage in the freezer aisle and you can be a lone male.

And they leave a cucumber at the door.

Just what I've been hearing.
User avatar

lancer_man

Expert Post Whore

Postby lancer_man » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:46 am

CountD wrote:They supposedly switched it to frozen sausage in the freezer aisle and you can be a lone male.

And they leave a cucumber at the door.

Just what I've been hearing.


Image
User avatar

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:48 am

D wrote:Yep. I got a first hand account with pictures. But the AJC just reported on it a week or two ago, no specifics, just the location, so they might have to mix things up. She said it's ok for me to come and watch, but I'm way too big of a wuss.


WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO IT? THAT'S LIKE DISCOVERING PLUTONIUM BY ACCIDENT!!

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: e_galston and 59 guests