Tuesday, December 6, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Music Theory

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:49 am

lancer_man wrote:You are so weak. There will probably be an open bar there.
I can rufie myself, thank you.

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:50 am

CountD wrote:They supposedly switched it to frozen sausage in the freezer aisle and you can be a lone male.

And they leave a cucumber at the door.

Just what I've been hearing.
Um, that's not the kind of party I'm into, not that there's anything wrong with that.

lancer_man

Expert Post Whore

Postby lancer_man » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:51 am

D wrote:I can rufie myself, thank you.

Yeah, at a party where everyone is there to have sex with each other, some one is going to spend the time to rufie you. :roll:

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:56 am

TheScantronman wrote:WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO IT? THAT'S LIKE DISCOVERING PLUTONIUM BY ACCIDENT!!
I know, but my wife is all like "I love you", "Feel the baby kicking?" and shit like that. And I can't put enough emphasis on wuss.

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:58 am

lancer_man wrote:Yeah, at a party where everyone is there to have sex with each other, some one is going to spend the time to rufie you. :roll:
I know, but "I can give myself herpies, thank you" doesn't really make any sense.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:01 am

D wrote:Um, that's not the kind of party I'm into, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:58 am

I just got an A in my music appreciation class at the local community college.

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:59 am

Daniel wrote:I just got an A in my music appreciation class at the local community college.
I think you're in the wrong thread.

blah

rubber spoon

Postby blah » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:54 pm

Daniel wrote:I just got an A in my music appreciation class at the local community college.

What, no orgy?

lancer_man

Expert Post Whore

Postby lancer_man » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:55 pm

hulk432 wrote:What, no orgy?

You don't know to much about American community colleges do you?

blah

rubber spoon

Postby blah » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:14 am

lancer_man wrote:You don't know to much about American community colleges do you?

Why do you think I'm staying here for college? :D

leave a comment with facebook