Friday, May 6, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Yellow journalism at its finest."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

NBA Playoffs 2008

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:11 pm

GOSD wrote:Damn. 84-54 with 2:30 to go in the 3rd Q.

Lakers are playing with no heart in this, just like Game 5.

It's just weird to watch. They seem to just be going through the motions. You wouldn't think they were in a Game 6 facing elimination.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:15 pm

tralfaz wrote:the only bad side about this is that Boston gets a championship for another sport

sigh Too true. No disrespect to any Bostonians here, but the general fanbase have been insufferable asses for a good portion of the last two years. You have 17 Celtic titles, 3 Patriot titles, and 2 recent Sox titles...enough with the inferiority complex. You guys haven't been "long suffering fans".

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Black_Kryptonian wrote:sigh Too true. No disrespect to any Bostonians here, but the general fanbase have been insufferable asses for a good portion of the last two years. You have 17 Celtic titles, 3 Patriot titles, and 2 recent Sox titles...enough with the inferiority complex. You guys haven't been "long suffering fans".

Yeah!

Philly hasn't had a championsip since 1980!!!

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Black_Kryptonian wrote:sigh Too true. No disrespect to any Bostonians here, but the general fanbase have been insufferable asses for a good portion of the last two years. You have 17 Celtic titles, 3 Patriot titles, and 2 recent Sox titles...enough with the inferiority complex. You guys haven't been "long suffering fans".

I do find it hilarious that all the bandwagon Boston fans have crawled out of the woodwork this season with the Celtics.. this should add more fuel to that fire for sure.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:20 pm

DaReekstah wrote:I do find it hilarious that all the bandwagon Boston fans have crawled out of the woodwork this season with the Celtics.. this should add more fuel to that fire for sure.

I'm rooting for the Celtics, but only since the Sixers got eliminated. I was also rooting for the Spurs and really wanted to see a San Antonio/Boston series.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:24 pm

Can someone get Magic and Kareem out on the court?

They need the help.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:24 pm

If I was Phil, I'd just forfeit the game. His players aren't even trying anymore.. throwing up shots from halfway around the world.

tralfaz

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby tralfaz » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:29 pm

bwahahaa, "If the Lakers signed Hancock I still would pick the Celtics"

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:30 pm

DaReekstah wrote:If I was Phil, I'd just forfeit the game. His players aren't even trying anymore.. throwing up shots from halfway around the world.
Word.

Bricks everywhere..

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:31 pm

DaReekstah wrote:If I was Phil, I'd just forfeit the game. His players aren't even trying anymore.. throwing up shots from halfway around the world.

You know he's pissed.

He's gotta be like, "I have 9 rings, so this shit is someone else's fault."

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Great showing from our league MVP, too.

He really showed everyone what he can do without Shaq, that's for sure! :lol:

JL_Amato

rubber spoon

Postby JL_Amato » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:34 pm

Lamar Odom really should shut up and take his free throws.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:34 pm

Yikes.

Now, it's a 36 point difference. :shock:

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:35 pm

DaReekstah wrote:Great showing from our league MVP, too.

He really showed everyone what he can do without Shaq, that's for sure! :lol:

Yeah, way to have the heart of a champion, Kobe.

JL_Amato

rubber spoon

Postby JL_Amato » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:38 pm

That was really funny.

:lol:

leave a comment with facebook