cncoyle wrote:I still get so damn annoyed that they converge at Kirby Plaza in the S1 finale, just to part company, not even bothering to explore how they all have these amazing abilities.
(No, I didn't want them to form the Justice League or move into a mansion together, but damn, S2 started almost from scratch instead of building on from S1.)
This was my biggest problem. Not only was it a bad story idea in general but it just didn't make sense. Here are the things I hated overall.
- Mohinder the wishy washy asshat.
- Isolating Hiro.
- The entire DL/Nikki/kid plot. There are like 7 things about all of that that sucked.
- Sylar and the longest car ride in the history of car rides...
- The Mexican wonder/repetitive plot twins.
- Peter's amnesia/having to re-learn powers
- Did I mention the asshattery of Mohinder?