Advertisement

NCAA College Football Week 3

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

C20Percent
rubber spoon

Liked in: 0 post

Postby C20Percent » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:32 pm

GLX wrote:That's a bit much.

I'm an Alabama fan -- trust me, I'm going easy on Fulmer.

Advertisement

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 119 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:02 pm

VinnyPic wrote:I don't know if I'm madder at Claussen or our 'running game'. U Decide!

I guess you can figure out by now why UGA should put Casey and Rick in their Ring of Honor! :smt110

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:04 pm

C20Percent wrote:I'm an Alabama fan -- trust me, I'm going easy on Fulmer.

Oh, don't go easy on The Great Pumpkin on our account!

- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

GratefulFred
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:10 pm

C20Percent wrote:Philip Fulmer should be fire...then castrated...then deported. I hate that conceited asshole.

Fuck Phil Fulmer. I think he's a good dude and has done great things for UT, but the game has passed him by and it's time for his lame-ass to go.
I left at the start of the 4th quarter after thousands of other fans had already left. Knoxville is a very negative place to be tonight.
UT is as shitty as Mississippi State, Ole Miss, and Kentucky.

rdrsfn82
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby rdrsfn82 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:14 pm

Auburn/LSU has been a great game to watch so far. That INT at the end of the first half was killer and I thought Auburn was going to win easy when they got that. Now they can't do anything and LSU has stormed right back into the lead. This is a very hard hitting and exciting game.

Oh and the TD pass to cut it to 14-10 was amazing. I don't know how Hatch got that pass off while getting destroyed by the end.

chap22
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 164 posts
Title: Pretentious curmudgeon

Postby chap22 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:23 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:Oh and the TD pass to cut it to 14-10 was amazing. I don't know how Hatch got that pass off while getting destroyed by the end.

that was Lee. Hatch is on the sidelines telling the assistants that 2+2 = jello.
rdrsfn82 wrote:Chap is right.

john lewis wrote:I got nothing but respect for [Chap]

jsalwen wrote:You're the man, Chap.

DMM wrote:Chap knows what he's talking about.

MoneyMelon wrote:chap is right about pretty much everything

GOSD wrote:chap FTW!

Ntikrst wrote:Chap's right

oogy wrote:All those quotes in your sig ain't lying.

rdrsfn82
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:27 pm

chap22 wrote:that was Lee. Hatch is on the sidelines telling the assistants that 2+2 = jello.

I thought that was the play where Hatch got hurt?

Nope I just rewound and you were right. My bad.

Still an amazing throw. :-D

rdrsfn82
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:36 pm

Wow. No one covered that dude. A better throw would have been a TD, but he had to stop. Wow. :shock:

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Dawgs - 24
Ariz St. - 10

2:36 to go in the 3rd.

- Sons of the Desert

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:43 pm

Sheesh, ABC! Can you make the backdrop look even more fake?

- Sons of the Desert

zombiemichaeljackson
rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:56 pm

chap22 wrote:that was Lee. Hatch is on the sidelines telling the assistants that 2+2 = jello.

That hit was absolutely brutal, not only did he get annihilated by the Auburn player his head got knocked into the knee of his own player. Ouch.

That had to be the game of the year, although Patrick and Blackledge might just be the most clueless announce team in the country. I loved it when they were praising the LSU defensive back for picking off Todd on 4th down, when if he had just knocked the ball down they would have gotten the ball about 30 yards further down the field.

rdrsfn82
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:35 am

twoheads wrote:That hit was absolutely brutal, not only did he get annihilated by the Auburn player his head got knocked into the knee of his own player. Ouch.

That had to be the game of the year, although Patrick and Blackledge might just be the most clueless announce team in the country. I loved it when they were praising the LSU defensive back for picking off Todd on 4th down, when if he had just knocked the ball down they would have gotten the ball about 30 yards further down the field.

I turned the channel to check the score on the Georgia/ASU game and missed the hit that knocked him out, that's why I thought it was the pass Lee threw. When I finally saw the play, it was in fact a pretty brutal hit.

I agree that has a great chance to be the game of the year. In the end there was a good amount of exciting offense to go along with the great defense. It was exciting and the multiple lead changes in the fourth quarter were extremely exciting.

zombiemichaeljackson
rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:38 am

rdrsfn82 wrote:I turned the channel to check the score on the Georgia/ASU game and missed the hit that knocked him out, that's why I thought it was the pass Lee threw. When I finally saw the play, it was in fact a pretty brutal hit.

I agree that has a great chance to be the game of the year. In the end there was a good amount of exciting offense to go along with the great defense. It was exciting and the multiple lead changes in the fourth quarter were extremely exciting.

I meant game of the year so far, but it's going to be hard to top.

I don't think they showed on sportcenter where he got up and just kind of wondered around the field wobbling for about 20-30 seconds before finally just sitting down. It was kind of hard to watch.

rdrsfn82
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:40 am

twoheads wrote:I meant game of the year so far, but it's going to be hard to top.

I don't think they showed on sportcenter where he got up and just kind of wondered around the field wobbling for about 20-30 seconds before finally just sitting down. It was kind of hard to watch.

I'm glad I missed that part.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 41 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:57 am

I had a horrible dream last night that OSU lost to Troy, then lost again next week.

I woke up all sweaty and confused. :(

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum