Friday, August 26, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Magneto was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

NCAA College Football Week 3

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:53 pm

I can't believe FSU managed only 3 points against WF. I miss the days when FSU had a good offense. :(

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:38 pm

twoheads wrote:That hit was absolutely brutal, not only did he get annihilated by the Auburn player his head got knocked into the knee of his own player. Ouch.

yeah, if i had to guess, i'd say it was the teammate's knee that scambled his brains, but the hit was rough.

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:53 pm

chap22 wrote:yeah, if i had to guess, i'd say it was the teammate's knee that scambled his brains, but the hit was rough.

Yeah, his head would never have been anywhere near the knee if he hadn't been knocked 3 feet sideways in the first place.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:00 am

and it's good to see Vandy get rewarded for their 4-0 start.

funny how the SEC has 3 of the top 5, 4 of the top 8, and 6 teams in the top 25, and yet in the league standings, everybody's looking up at the Commodores. :-D

my team sucks. :cry:

leave a comment with facebook