Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Evening Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

NCAA Football Preview Pt. 2

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:38 pm

GratefulFred wrote:No, I meant to say that I was almost killed and almost jailed, in separate incidences, at LSU. Beer fueled mayhem.

I know a guy who is banned for life from Clemson. :lol:

Mr. Batman

Postby Mr. Batman » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:42 pm

I'm glad the Gators beat the Hawaii out of Hawaii

Fenway

cheese

Postby Fenway » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:56 pm

Question, kinda off-topic, but how would you all rate the winningest team in a sport: More wins or higher win percentage? (Both teams have been around for decades)

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:40 pm

Fenway wrote:Question, kinda off-topic, but how would you all rate the winningest team in a sport: More wins or higher win percentage? (Both teams have been around for decades)

I'd say more quality wins or championships, but I'd have to know what sport, teams, etc. before I said for sure.

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:54 am

12 hours until it's
FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESEE

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:20 am

Fenway wrote:I've found that some of the rudest fans belong to LSU. They booed during 'My Ole Kentucky Home'. Booed. That's shameful.

just wait until you see what they do to Saban this year... :shock:

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:41 am

GratefulFred wrote:12 hours until it's
FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESEE

Is "football time" in Tennessee when they lose? :D

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:46 am

Chris wrote:Is "football time" in Tennessee when they lose? :D

It has lately. :cry:

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:02 pm

Chris wrote:Is "football time" in Tennessee when they lose? :D

Yes. Now go back to enjoying your shitty ass state, the state that gave us four more years of W, the state who's college football team gets out played by every SEC team they face, the state who's college basketball team can't win the national championship even with a gargantuan 40 year old, and the state that keeps Bob Evans in business.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:04 pm

GratefulFred wrote:Yes. Now go back to enjoying your shitty ass state, the state that gave us four more years of W, the state who's college football team gets out played by every SEC team they face, the state who's college basketball team can't win the national championship even with a gargantuan 40 year old, and the state that keeps Bob Evans in business.

I will! 8)

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:07 pm

Chris wrote:I will! 8)

At least we agree that the Browns will kick some ass this year, I have them winning the North.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:11 pm

GratefulFred wrote:At least we agree that the Browns will kick some ass this year, I have them winning the North.

If all goes well.

Knock on wood, fingers crossed, and all that fun stuff.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:04 pm

Ohio leads the Buckeyes 7-3 in the second quarter... :shock:

The Bucks offense has been nonexistant!

Fenway

cheese

Postby Fenway » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:07 pm

OOOOOOOOO!!! C-A-T-S! CATS! CATS! CATS!

We have a game tonight!

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:07 pm

The Big 10 is looking very...bad right now. OSU and Michigan are going to have a long day if they don't wake up.

leave a comment with facebook