Advertisement

My Nemesis: Season 1, Episode 35

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

ddsmitty1
Steroid User

Liked in: 0 post

Postby ddsmitty1 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:36 pm

What has Tim Buckley got to do with Kal's nefarious plans?

[br /]
[br /]
[br /]
[br /]
[br /]
[br /]
[br /]
Click on the image to enlarge.[br /]
[br /]
[url=http://www.bludblood.com/joomla/'http://www.bludblood.com/joomla/images/stories/mynemesis/season1episode35.jpg[/img]
' ]
[/url][br /]
[br /]

Man, what is the deal with the latest Ctrl+Alt+Del storyline? Did Tim just completely give up even TRYING to be funny? I mean, sure, he's not really funny very often, but at least he used to try...
Even Superheroes can't spend all their time saving the world.
A Webcomic By Smitty D.

Advertisement

scottmdavis
Factor 8

Liked in: 0 post

Re: My Nemesis: Season 1, Episode 35

Postby scottmdavis » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:42 pm

i liked C-A-D a few years ago, back when PA and PVP were feuding pretty hard, they managed to stand out and be really funny.

But when I moved I stopped reading webcomics, most of them have become stale or are all ripoffs of each other.
[center]Image[/center]

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum