Advertisement

New "Create a ........." Week 1: Ladies Night

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 103 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:50 pm

Welcome e_galston.:)

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Advertisement

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 637 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:05 pm

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Polaris
Storm
Rogue
Scarlet Witch
Ms. Marvel
Quasar
Marvel Girl
Wonder Woman
Power Girl
Vixen
Starfire (has dealt with Lady Styx before)
Donna Troy
Liberty Belle
Black Alice
Invisible Woman

Thanron
underclassman

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Thanron » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:26 am

e_galston wrote:ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Polaris
Storm
Rogue
Scarlet Witch
Ms. Marvel
Quasar
Marvel Girl
Wonder Woman
Power Girl
Vixen
Donna Troy
Liberty Belle
Black Alice
Invisible Woman

Very nice team, E. I especially like the inclusion of Black Alice; I wonder if her power would allow her to mimic and thereby reverse the effects of the Stygian Passover. At any rate, any team that includes her gets my full endorsement.

The only question I would pose about this team is the inclusion of both Donna Troy and Wonder Woman. It seems like a bit of redundancy, but then that may be entirely purposeful on your part :D.

Again, very, very good team, mate.

e_galston
Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:58 am

Thanron wrote:Very nice team, E. I especially like the inclusion of Black Alice; I wonder if her power would allow her to mimic and thereby reverse the effects of the Stygian Passover. At any rate, any team that includes her gets my full endorsement.

The only question I would pose about this team is the inclusion of both Donna Troy and Wonder Woman. It seems like a bit of redundancy, but then that may be entirely purposeful on your part :D.

Again, very, very good team, mate.

well Donna has a little more experience in space...

Severed Djed
Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:37 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Story to follow.

Thanron
underclassman

Postby Thanron » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:11 am

e_galston wrote:well Donna has a little more experience in space...

Touché, good sir. Touché.

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 1013 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:53 am

Thanron wrote:With the male populations of entire planets and universes dwindling away to nothing, it falls to the women of their respective worlds to hold the line against the overwhelming hordes of Lady Styx' undead zealots. However, the band of heroes that eventually comes together is one united only by their desire to see the would-be-goddess brought low. As to the actual method of accomplishing this task, with the team split nearly down the middle between using coordinated, precision strikes to punch holes in Lady Styx' plans and ultimately taking the battle directly to her and those who favor using guerrilla-style "any means necessary" attacks to stymie the Undead Queen's rapid advance until they can find an assured means of victory. This internal conflict is not helped by the fact that the troop's two precognitive members have seen three very different versions of the future: two favoring the respective camps within the taskforce... and one in which Lady Styx' zombie army marches across all realities.

To win this war, the ladies are going to have to turn their anger away from each other and toward the onslaught of undeath threatening to annihilate everything they know. And to do that, choices must be made, sacrifices accepted, and a suicide mission to a dying universe to retrieve a mysterious object will all be undertaken. Can the heroines pull it together or has the Era of The Lady truly begun?

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

thats a badass alpha lantern.

Psivage
FROGMAN

Liked in: 41 posts
Title: shake it baby, shake it good!
Formerly: Cat-Psivage

Postby Psivage » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm

Battle Group:

Wonder Woman: Image Starfire: Image Powergirl:Image She-Hulk: Image Ms. Marvel: Image

This is the group that will do face to face battle against Lady Styx.

Grunt Work:

Black Widow: Image
Hepzibah: Image Darkstar: Image Hawkgirl: Image Ravager:Image

This group will battle the DarkStars.

Magic Casters:

Zatanna: Image Enchantress: Image Talisman: Image Sister Grimm: Image Clea:Image

This group actions will be two fold. 1st to find a spell to reverse the spell that killed the males, and second find a binding spell to trap Lady Styx forever.

Back story:

For every spell there is a counter spell. Every true magician/sorcerer knows this. The problem is finding the right counter spell. To do that they must have that book that the spell was cast from. For now those they must look for a binding spell to put Lady Styx in. They can't kill her for she will just be recarnated. They can't incarcerate her for she could escape and it will start all over. They must bind her in a endless sleep. They all pour over unknown and known spell books all but one Sister Grimm she know why she is there she must be the one that cast the spell and spell that could kill her.

It is simple in order to get the battle group to the main ship there must not be any opposition in the way, and this is where the Fatale Hotties come in. These five know what they have to do they must kill the Undead and the Darkstars. It will be bloody and dangerous but they are up to it. Using Darkstar power of teleportation they teleport in each ship and destroy the engines downing them. As for the space faring Darkstars, once again the hot Darkstar comes into play teleporting them away. Ship after ship, Darkstar after Darkstar the Fatale Hotties struck them down. They found the Ancient Tome and deliver to the Magicians I Like to Fu...well you know. Their battle was almost over they took over a ship, picking off stragglers to the battle when sensors picked up a energy wave coming at them. A yellow energy tail passes by them heading towards the mother ship. Hawkgirl gasp in silent horror.

Could be the most powerful group of women ever assembled. Wonder Woman leads the group of foxy fighting females. The strategy is simple Pummel and Pound. Once Darkstar teleport them into Lady Styx main ship the battle is on, but it was quite quick. Undead Vs. the Foxy Fighting Five? They held nothing back destroying all that came before them until Lady Styx was left. Lady Styx wasn't prepare for a battle like this she quickly thought she overstep herself. He Darkstars are dead her undead legion gone, nothing left but defeat.Wonder Woman is about to deal the final blow to Lady Styx when a glowing yellow light comes phasing through the ship.

"Lady Styx you are able to inspire great fear into others will become a member of the Sinestro Corps?"

Then the shit hit the fan.

-----------------------------------

Back story a little lame some parts didn't come out right, but I hope you all like the surprised twist at the end. Please comments.
Last edited by Psivage on Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanron
underclassman

Postby Thanron » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:56 pm

Severed Djed wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Story to follow.

Very nifty group. I especially like the fact that, contrasted with most of the groups put forth (including mine), it seems as though the vast majority your team will be able to make it into space for the final battle (this isn't a dig at anyone - please do not take offense :smt087).

The only question I might raise (and again, since this is entirely your team and thus creative license and creator's prerogative kick in) is that it seems that the entirety of the team is "a whole lotta hurt", if you catch my meaning; granted, you have a story forthcoming which may, in fact, answer this, but do you have someone in mind to act as the support/"administration" of the team? You may not and that's entirely your prerogative again, but I was simply wondering if you had thought about it.

Anyway, very interesting team.

Psivage wrote:Battle Group:

Wonder Woman: Image

Starfire: Image

Powergirl:Image

She-Hulk: Image

Ms. Marvel: Image

This is the group that will do face to face battle against Lady Styx.

Grunt Work:

Black Widow: Image

Hepzibah: Image

Darkstar: Image

Hawkgirl: Image

Ravager:Image

This group will battle the DarkStars.

Magic Casters:

Zatanna: Image

Enchantress: Image

Talisman: Image

Sister Grimm: Image

Clea:Image

This group actions will be two fold. 1st to find a spell to reverse the spell that killed the males, and second find a binding spell to trap Lady Styx forever.

back story tomorrow.

I give you this, Psivage ol' buddy - your teams are always expansive and interesting. I'm really digging how you divided the team into three distinct groups, each dealing with a different aspect of the mission. More to the point, the teams are actually quite balanced - a feat considering how many characters you are working with.

Overall, great job as usual.

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 1013 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:29 pm

e_galston wrote:ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Polaris
Storm
Rogue
Scarlet Witch
Ms. Marvel
Quasar
Marvel Girl
Wonder Woman
Power Girl
Vixen
Donna Troy
Liberty Belle
Black Alice
Invisible Woman

Welcome to the site!! :-D

Mr. Batman

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby Mr. Batman » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:49 pm

I will not be able to post teams often due to my vacation. Have fun

e_galston
Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:01 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Welcome to the site!! :-D

how'd u like the team i created bubba... and hey guys is there an avatar/sig thread on here?? remember i'm new

Mr. Batman

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby Mr. Batman » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:08 pm

e_galston wrote:how'd u like the team i created bubba... and hey guys is there an avatar/sig thread on here?? remember i'm new

Of course. I made it. It's called the "I need a sig thread"

Psivage
FROGMAN

Liked in: 41 posts
Title: shake it baby, shake it good!
Formerly: Cat-Psivage

Postby Psivage » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:03 pm

Thanron wrote:I give you this, Psivage ol' buddy - your teams are always expansive and interesting. I'm really digging how you divided the team into three distinct groups, each dealing with a different aspect of the mission. More to the point, the teams are actually quite balanced - a feat considering how many characters you are working with.

Overall, great job as usual.

Thanks for the nice comments.

both made by Cat-Scratch

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 216 posts

Postby misac » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:08 pm

Severed Djed wrote:Image

Story to follow.

*snicker* :wink:

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext