Advertisement

New "Create a ........." Week 1: Ladies Night

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Severed Djed
Bastard #1

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Severed Djed » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:20 pm

"Very nifty group. I especially like the fact that, contrasted with most of the groups put forth (including mine), it seems as though the vast majority your team will be able to make it into space for the final battle (this isn't a dig at anyone - please do not take offense ). "

That was a consideration.

Also, the Legion members from the future are bringing calibrated flight rings for everyone, so everyone who can't fly unaided now can. Also, they'll be able to survive in space, communicate with and keep track of each other.

"The only question I might raise (and again, since this is entirely your team and thus creative license and creator's prerogative kick in) is that it seems that the entirety of the team is "a whole lotta hurt", if you catch my meaning; granted, you have a story forthcoming which may, in fact, answer this, but do you have someone in mind to act as the support/"administration" of the team? You may not and that's entirely your prerogative again, but I was simply wondering if you had thought about it. "

This is entirely a strike team, with Photon and Power Girl as field leaders, designed to strike directly at the heart of Lady Styx's operation.

The way I figure it, every female hero (and probably most of the villains) would be involved in some capacity, either by fighting Styx's armies throughout the galaxy or by acting as admin, as you mention.

Advertisement

Psivage
FROGMAN

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: shake it baby, shake it good!
Formerly: Cat-Psivage

Postby Psivage » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:26 pm

bump to the top.

both made by Cat-Scratch

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 714 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:50 pm

anyone want to review my team??

Psivage
FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:10 pm

e_galston wrote:anyone want to review my team??

NO!!!! :x

Okay I will. :-)

both made by Cat-Scratch

Psivage
FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:20 pm

e_galston wrote:ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Polaris
Storm
Rogue
Scarlet Witch
Ms. Marvel
Quasar
Marvel Girl
Wonder Woman
Power Girl
Vixen
Starfire (has dealt with Lady Styx before)
Donna Troy
Liberty Belle
Black Alice
Invisible Woman

Pretty great team. But will having Vixen and Rogue cause a problem? Last I knew Vixen can absorb super human powers.

Now will Vixen absorb Rogue powers without knowing the effect of having them and accidentally knock out some team mates or will she over load?

Polaris always a good choice for space battle rips the metal off ship and the suits the Darkstars are wearing.

Now though I firmly believes what made Wanda crazy was a trip to the DC U, not remembering her children. Will she goes nuts again?

Invisible Woman great for stealth mission.

Lots of great story potential. Nice job.

both made by Cat-Scratch

e_galston
Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:32 pm

Psivage wrote:Pretty great team. But will having Vixen and Rogue cause a problem? Last I knew Vixen can absorb super human powers.

Now will Vixen absorb Rogue powers without knowing the effect of having them and accidentally knock out some team mates or will she over load?

Polaris always a good choice for space battle rips the metal off ship and the suits the Darkstars are wearing.

Now though I firmly believes what made Wanda crazy was a trip to the DC U, not remembering her children. Will she goes nuts again?

Invisible Woman great for stealth mission.

Lots of great story potential. Nice job.

i honestly didn't think about Vixen accidentally copying Rogue's powers... and i am also in the belief that Wanda went crazy cause of the DCU it was kind of hinted in that story that she had side effects there.. and its IN continuity

Psivage
FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:02 pm

e_galston wrote:i honestly didn't think about Vixen accidentally copying Rogue's powers... and i am also in the belief that Wanda went crazy cause of the DCU it was kind of hinted in that story that she had side effects there.. and its IN continuity

Yeah there Chaos magic over there over powered her. Wasted storyline, I still say Doc. Fate showing up at the end of Decimation would have been awesome to the groddy max. Totally Tublar.

both made by Cat-Scratch

e_galston
Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:12 pm

Psivage wrote:Yeah there Chaos magic over there over powered her. Wasted storyline, I still say Doc. Fate showing up at the end of Decimation would have been awesome to the groddy max. Totally Tublar.

or Zatanna could have come and made her forget

Psivage
FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:23 pm

e_galston wrote:or Zatanna could have come and made her forget

yeah.

Now review mine! give me love! (review love, not man love. Or review hate)

both made by Cat-Scratch

e_galston
Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:43 pm

Psivage wrote:Battle Group:

Wonder Woman: Image Starfire: Image Powergirl:Image She-Hulk: Image Ms. Marvel: Image

This is the group that will do face to face battle against Lady Styx.

Grunt Work:

Black Widow: Image
Hepzibah: Image Darkstar: Image Hawkgirl: Image Ravager:Image

This group will battle the DarkStars.

Magic Casters:

Zatanna: Image Enchantress: Image Talisman: Image Sister Grimm: Image Clea:Image

This group actions will be two fold. 1st to find a spell to reverse the spell that killed the males, and second find a binding spell to trap Lady Styx forever.

Back story:

For every spell there is a counter spell. Every true magician/sorcerer knows this. The problem is finding the right counter spell. To do that they must have that book that the spell was cast from. For now those they must look for a binding spell to put Lady Styx in. They can't kill her for she will just be recarnated. They can't incarcerate her for she could escape and it will start all over. They must bind her in a endless sleep. They all pour over unknown and known spell books all but one Sister Grimm she know why she is there she must be the one that cast the spell and spell that could kill her.

It is simple in order to get the battle group to the main ship there must not be any opposition in the way, and this is where the Fatale Hotties come in. These five know what they have to do they must kill the Undead and the Darkstars. It will be bloody and dangerous but they are up to it. Using Darkstar power of teleportation they teleport in each ship and destroy the engines downing them. As for the space faring Darkstars, once again the hot Darkstar comes into play teleporting them away. Ship after ship, Darkstar after Darkstar the Fatale Hotties struck them down. They found the Ancient Tome and deliver to the Magicians I Like to Fu...well you know. Their battle was almost over they took over a ship, picking off stragglers to the battle when sensors picked up a energy wave coming at them. A yellow energy tail passes by them heading towards the mother ship. Hawkgirl gasp in silent horror.

Could be the most powerful group of women ever assembled. Wonder Woman leads the group of foxy fighting females. The strategy is simple Pummel and Pound. Once Darkstar teleport them into Lady Styx main ship the battle is on, but it was quite quick. Undead Vs. the Foxy Fighting Five? They held nothing back destroying all that came before them until Lady Styx was left. Lady Styx wasn't prepare for a battle like this she quickly thought she overstep herself. He Darkstars are dead her undead legion gone, nothing left but defeat.Wonder Woman is about to deal the final blow to Lady Styx when a glowing yellow light comes phasing through the ship.

"Lady Styx you are able to inspire great fear into others will become a member of the Sinestro Corps?"

Then the shit hit the fan.

-----------------------------------

Back story a little lame some parts didn't come out right, but I hope you all like the surprised twist at the end. Please comments.

i love your heavy hitters group and your magic users, but i think ur grunt work team is a little under powered, as the darkstar's suits give them powers and u have a lot of just hand to hand fighters on that grouping, but all in all its a good group

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 1157 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:52 pm

it was my BDay weekend, I havent really had the chance to sit down and make one yet.

But I will..

:D

Psivage
FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:52 pm

e_galston wrote:i love your heavy hitters group and your magic users, but i think ur grunt work team is a little under powered, as the darkstar's suits give them powers and u have a lot of just hand to hand fighters on that grouping, but all in all its a good group

I agree, looking back I should of put more powerful members.

both made by Cat-Scratch

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 1157 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:04 pm

I am going to try to go for people I know that can go into space..
Its hard though, but I have a few cool ideas..

Thanron
underclassman

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Thanron » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:42 am

Ye didst the Lord look down and sayeth unto the "Create A..." Thread, "Thou hast been bumped."

And there twas much rejoicing in the land.

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1029 posts
Title: Absent
Formerly: cyclone, Chili con Blarney

Postby outsider » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:45 am

Dammit, BK, get off your ass and post your team! :evil:
-

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum