Advertisement

Newberry Comics

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: Bear du jour

Re: Newberry Comics

Postby Chesscub » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:43 am

FYI, Newberry has a stash of DC archives for $20-30/each. Those originally $50 are $20. Those that were originally $75 are $30. I picked up a couple of golden age ones.

They also have a bunch of other DC hardcovers for sale.

Advertisement

LobsterJ
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 30 posts

Postby LobsterJ » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:35 am

If you live in driving distance of a Newbury Comics, you might also want to check out the Bull Moose chain in Maine and NH (Portsmouth and Salem.) All books are 35% off (even special orders) and they have graphic novels. Amazon's discounts seem to have gone way down lately, and 35% off beats them for a lot of trades now, especially if you buy in NH which has no sales tax. They also have used stuff, and you can find some great deals. I got Sweet Tooth vol. 6 in perfect condition for 4 bucks!

Arion
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 93 posts
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Postby Arion » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Can someone get me one of those omnibus as a gift?

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum