Advertisement

NFL 13-14 Season

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 15825
Likes: 149 posts
Liked in: 189 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


NFL 13-14 Season

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:23 pm

There is Football tonight!FOOTBALL TONIGHT!!!!

Sure it's the worst kind of football only second to the Pro Bowl but at least it's not Soccer.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

Advertisement

oogy
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 7955
Likes: 267 posts
Liked in: 69 posts
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 6:39 pm
Formerly: oogyboy, Elwood P Dowd, OH USER #535


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby oogy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:12 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:There is Football tonight!FOOTBALL TONIGHT!!!!

Sure it's the worst kind of football only second to the Pro Bowl but at least it's not Soccer.

:smt026
Image

Stephen Colbert wrote:Everybody knows I don't see race. People tell me I'm white and I believe them because I get pretty good service at the Cracker Barrel.

Ron Swanson wrote:You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 15825
Likes: 149 posts
Liked in: 189 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:09 pm

did you watch the ceremony last night? Parcells and Carter were good, Robinson and Larry Allen were terrible. I hate Sapp and he shouldn't have gone in without or before Strahan.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 75976
Likes: 386 posts
Liked in: 540 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:45 pm

cool

oogy
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 7955
Likes: 267 posts
Liked in: 69 posts
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 6:39 pm
Formerly: oogyboy, Elwood P Dowd, OH USER #535


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby oogy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:44 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:did you watch the ceremony last night? Parcells and Carter were good, Robinson and Larry Allen were terrible. I hate Sapp and he shouldn't have gone in without or before Strahan.

I missed it.

As a Packer fan, I've never liked Chris Carter, but this was a long time coming for him and he deserves it. Warren Sapp on the other hand is a piece of shit.
Image

Stephen Colbert wrote:Everybody knows I don't see race. People tell me I'm white and I believe them because I get pretty good service at the Cracker Barrel.

Ron Swanson wrote:You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 15825
Likes: 149 posts
Liked in: 189 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:45 pm

I watched about the 1st quarter, the dolphins look pretty terrible. Where is Vinny?
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

oogy
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 7955
Likes: 267 posts
Liked in: 69 posts
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 6:39 pm
Formerly: oogyboy, Elwood P Dowd, OH USER #535


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby oogy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:17 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:I watched about the 1st quarter, the dolphins look pretty terrible. Where is Vinny?

I watched the first half, then turned on Batman: Brave and the Bold with my son before he went to bed. Now I'm "watching" it again while I read comics.

The Dolphins look awful at pretty much every position.
Image

Stephen Colbert wrote:Everybody knows I don't see race. People tell me I'm white and I believe them because I get pretty good service at the Cracker Barrel.

Ron Swanson wrote:You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 15825
Likes: 149 posts
Liked in: 189 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:16 pm

oogy wrote:I watched the first half, then turned on Batman: Brave and the Bold with my son before he went to bed. Now I'm "watching" it again while I read comics.

The Dolphins look awful at pretty much every position.


Tannehil could be good, if he had a line, a rb who could take the ball. We'll see what happens once Wallace comes back. Either way, Where Vinny Piccilo?
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 15825
Likes: 149 posts
Liked in: 189 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:45 pm

And for tonights' sad news, Legendary Colts defensive lineman Art Donovan has passed away at age 88.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 32870
Likes: 63 posts
Liked in: 79 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:03 pm

oogy wrote:I watched the first half, then turned on Batman: Brave and the Bold with my son before he went to bed. Now I'm "watching" it again while I read comics.

The Dolphins look awful at pretty much every position.


Sucking for Johnny Football already? :lol:
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 15825
Likes: 149 posts
Liked in: 189 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Sucking for Johnny Football already? :lol:


By the time the draft happens he'll be Tebow 2.0 and you'll still be a terrible person.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

cyxelsid
Faster Pussycat
 
Posts: 1
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:37 pm


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby cyxelsid » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:46 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:And for tonights' sad news, Legendary Colts defensive lineman Art Donovan has passed away at age 88.

How much does dis guy weigh?

oogy
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 7955
Likes: 267 posts
Liked in: 69 posts
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 6:39 pm
Formerly: oogyboy, Elwood P Dowd, OH USER #535


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby oogy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Brian Bulaga is out. :x

And the Packers signed Vince Young? :smt017
Image

Stephen Colbert wrote:Everybody knows I don't see race. People tell me I'm white and I believe them because I get pretty good service at the Cracker Barrel.

Ron Swanson wrote:You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 15825
Likes: 149 posts
Liked in: 189 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:01 am

oogy wrote:Brian Bulaga is out. :x

And the Packers signed Vince Young? :smt017



Is this year 2 or 3 for bulaga? He's kind of a bust huh? Also :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If only they had a back up as quality as Matt Flynn or Aaron Rodgers.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 32870
Likes: 63 posts
Liked in: 79 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Re: NFL 13-14 Season

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:20 am

oogy wrote:Brian Bulaga is out. :x

And the Packers signed Vince Young? :smt017


At this point, It sucks that the Titans changed their nickname a few years after they left Houston.
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 46 guests

Advertisement