*Membership spots not really limited!
1. I don't know what you guys were thinking when C20 said the years to come, but I was thinking further than the next couple of years.
2. I don't know Tampa's exact history of payroll, but aren't they always at the bottom or right near it? If they do start spending a lot more money than that's great, but they've never done it before so I don't see what the problem is with me assuming they won't in the future.
3. Again, you don't HAVE to spend money to be great. But when 25 teams are doing more to keep their players and get new ones every single year, how long can you compete?
1. I say 3 more years
2. They have new ownership who want to win. They've been gradually raising the payroll.
3. Oakland managed to do it for years