Tuesday, September 27, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Exclusive! Exclusive! Hggulghhlgghhlghhlghh!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

"Nobody's On Our Side"

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:33 pm

JL_Amato wrote:Who else features such prominent red glasses besides Cyclops and Matt Murdock?

I can't think of any villains that do.

I think it's Cloak.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:39 pm

DaReekstah wrote:I think it's Cloak.

I thought the guy with the glasses was The Hood.

And the girl with the horns is Loki, correct?

JL_Amato

rubber spoon

Postby JL_Amato » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:41 pm

The Nacireman wrote:I thought the guy with the glasses was The Hood.

And the girl with the horns is Loki, correct?

Yeah that's the "new" Loki.

Why would that be Cloak? That guy with glasses is white.

Dugan

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Dugan » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:43 pm

There's no one with glasses there, The Hood's eyes are glowwing demonic red, the other characters are Loki, Emma Frost, Doom, Namor and the unknown guy in the suit. It's for a one shot Bandis and Maleev are doing for an evil group similar to the illuminati. I don't believe there's any connection tot he other teasers.

billyzoom666

cheese

Postby billyzoom666 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Finally, that kick ass Namor mini from last year appears to be developing into something. For anyone that didn't read it

*SPOILERS*

At the end, Namor and his people abandoned Atlantis and went to live in Latveria with full cooperation by Doom.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:11 pm

billyzoom666 wrote:Finally, that kick ass Namor mini from last year appears to be developing into something. For anyone that didn't read it

At the end, Namor and his people abandoned Atlantis and went to live in Latveria with full cooperation by Doom.

Did the Altantians gain air-breathing abilities, or did Latveria sink underwater?

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:13 pm

It's Emma, Hood, Doom, Namor, Loki and the Purple Man.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:19 pm

GLX wrote:It's Emma, Hood, Doom, Namor, Loki and the Purple Man.

Interesting mix. Wonder why no Spidey villians get a spot at the table?

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:22 pm

So Emma's a villain again?

billyzoom666

cheese

Postby billyzoom666 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:49 pm

The Nacireman wrote:Did the Altantians gain air-breathing abilities, or did Latveria sink underwater?

Somewhere along the way, they gained the ability to breath air. I'm not sure where that came from.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:07 pm

never thought of it being the Purple Man, but when i saw that image at WWC, i knew the rest right away

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:12 pm

I don't think it's Purple Man. I think it's Maximus from the Inhumans or Lukin/Red Skull

I'm leaning towards Maximus. The Inhumans need a presence there, and Maximus is Black Bolt's evil brother

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:15 pm

DaReekstah wrote:So Emma's a villain again?

Maybe it's the timeless "Oh darn Cassandra Nova has got me again" :-D

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:17 pm

Kerny wrote:Maybe it's the timeless "Oh darn Cassandra Nova has got me again" :-D

I actually do wish they would make Emma a villain again. And not just as a temporary thing. Having been so close to the X-Men for years now, she could potentially be built into a really great villain.. maybe even Magneto level. And of course, it would all end with Jean returning to beat her. :lol:

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:32 pm

DaReekstah wrote:So Emma's a villain again?

she doesn't necessarily have to be a villain to be on the anti-illuminati.. Namor is on there.. and he's been swinging both sides of the good/evil spectrum for ever.. and with the fact that there is a big ol' X on her costume i think she's still an x-man

leave a comment with facebook