Tuesday, April 24, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I do not like my best friend's girlfriend

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

tralfaz

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby tralfaz » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:21 pm

Daniel wrote:Not to be mean, or invalidate your opinion, but tralfaz, aren't you yourself overweight? Just seems sort of hypocritical in this context.

what a fat guy cant hate a fatter girl? I'm overweight but im not morbidly obese. also, it doesn't help that i'm on medication that makes me gain weight, makes it difficult to lose weight, and makes my face swell up. You think my head was always like this, I did have a neck at one time :(

so no, not hypocritical. it's not really about her being fat anyway, it's her damn mentality that really gets me, the ugly fat flab is just extra disgust.

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:23 pm

Is there an alternative affordable medication that doesn't cause you to gain weight?

And my 2 cents. Fat girls are icky.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:30 pm

The Lord of the Monkeys loves his best friend's fiance. She's awesome.

Now, she's not MY type, so I'd not ever touch her with a ten foot pole, but she makes my best friend happy, so....

Of course, nothing makes him as happy as the day he realized his name was Bryan Eastman. B. Eastman.

Beastman.

He refuses, 9 outta 10 times, to respond to anything but that. :)

tralfaz

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby tralfaz » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:31 pm

Daniel wrote:Is there an alternative affordable medication that doesn't cause you to gain weight?

And my 2 cents. Fat girls are icky.

no. i've been on a mixture meds that include a high dose prednisone (which is the main culprit) since i was 18. hopefully my next checkup we can start lowering the dose of steroids

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:56 pm

Steroids? Oh man, you definitely don't belong in baseball.

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:02 pm

I always wondered why tral looked like one of prozacman's pills...

leave a comment with facebook