Advertisement

Obama More Corrupt Than Nixon?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1027 posts
Title: Absent
Formerly: cyclone, Chili con Blarney

Re: Obama More Corrupt Than Nixon?

Postby outsider » Tue May 14, 2013 9:40 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
A liberal rag.
Plug it up, plug it up!
-

Advertisement

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 231 posts
Title: Habinger of Doom!

Postby habitual » Tue May 14, 2013 9:43 am

Rockman wrote:
You're the second to worst poster here, but honestly have fun. Michigan has some beautiful landscapes and Mackinac is one of them. Just don't come downriver of Detroit please.

I used to live in Detroit chump :lol:

Hab

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 597 posts
Formerly: AMS

Postby Rockman » Tue May 14, 2013 9:44 am

Nancy Reagan once said that Presidents do not get a vacation just a change of scenery. Obama's vacations are irrelevant. There are many other things to point out that indicates that this fella has no idea what he's doing.

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue May 14, 2013 9:45 am

habitual wrote:

Hab
You ruined it and left, you carpetbagger.
-

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Rockman » Tue May 14, 2013 9:45 am

habitual wrote:

Hab

In the city?

I'm sorry man, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby habitual » Tue May 14, 2013 9:48 am

Rockman wrote:
In the city?

I'm sorry man, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Trust me, it was much worse when I was there, it was still the murder capital of the world.

The Tigers were awesome though :D

Hab

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1003 posts

Postby HNutz » Tue May 14, 2013 9:53 am

achilles wrote:
I had planned on simply posting random words just to see if anyone noticed..but...

I see these posts a lot. They mean nothing, since they don't address the point. Which is a typical liberal ploy when they have no response.

Obama presided over the first terrorist murder of an Ambassador in decades, one of like six ever for the US. Then he covered it up because it contradicted his "I killed Bin Laden, therefore I destroyed Al-Qaeda" election narrative. He also countermanded orders to try and do something to save those men for the same reason, (and yes, according to the witness, it would have had to be the President).

And, unlike all those Bush incidents, this one could have reasonably foreseen as to the exact country and time. After all, State ignored the murdered Ambassador's pleadings for more security, and ignored his an others descriptions of the deterioration of the situation in Libya, largely again because it contradicted Obama's "no more Al-Qaeda" narrative, and well as his other "big accomplishment" in "Leading from behind" to "free" Libya. In fact, it was foreseen---by virtually every other Western country, who took their people out.

So this isn't about some attack. Those happen, and they can happen to anyone. It was about why this one happened, why we did nothing, and why we covered it up.

Oh, it's not just embassy attacks.

I've seen folks go off on the cost and number of Obama's vacations, but the same people don't seem to care about the greater number of Bush's vacations.

scott james
Whippersnapper

Liked in: 0 post

Postby scott james » Tue May 14, 2013 9:56 am

I'm an independent the media is only now starting to hold Obama's feet to the flames.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 1143 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue May 14, 2013 10:03 am

Rockman wrote:
You're the second to worst poster here, but honestly have fun. Michigan has some beautiful landscapes and Mackinac is one of them. Just don't come downriver of Detroit please.

The buddies won't let him get within ten feet of the place.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Rockman » Tue May 14, 2013 10:06 am

John Stewart made enough jokes about Bush's vacations to last us all a lifetime :roll:

and as the fella above mentioned, I just wish the media would hold every president to the same level of scrutiny that they did Bush.

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 1181 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue May 14, 2013 10:19 am

scott james wrote:I'm an independent the media is only now starting to hold Obama's feet to the flames.

It's like with Clinton. Second term and they started hating his guts. It's fucked up. Hold the politicians accountable for their bullshit, but also, give them credit when they deserve it, not propagandize or sensationalize to sell media.

Obama has yet to send me those M&Ms. Make of that what you will.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

achilles
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 338 posts
Title: Much Eviler Than GOSD!

Postby achilles » Tue May 14, 2013 10:36 am

outsider wrote:

Source: Politic365

Again, a source that notes that not only was Bush on vacation while he was President longer than his actual term in office a bit suspect, but the parts where it notes that evil Presidents like Bush statistically tend to take longer vacations than saintly Presidents like Obama tend to render the data they give a bit suspect... :lol:
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby habitual » Tue May 14, 2013 10:42 am

achilles wrote:
Again, a source that notes that not only was Bush on vacation while he was President longer than his actual term in office a bit suspect, but the parts where it notes that evil Presidents like Bush statistically tend to take longer vacations than saintly Presidents like Obama tend to render the data they give a bit suspect... :lol:

It was pretty well documented during his Presidency

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_vacation_days_did_George_W_Bush_take_while_president

Bush spent more days on vacation than Kennedy actually was President :lol:

Hab

achilles
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 338 posts
Title: Much Eviler Than GOSD!

Postby achilles » Tue May 14, 2013 10:57 am

habitual wrote:
It was pretty well documented during his Presidency

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_vacation_days_did_George_W_Bush_take_while_president

Bush spent more days on vacation than Kennedy actually was President :lol:

Hab

Two things. First is that all these sites present shall we say a certain...point of view. :lol:

Okay, they're outright slanted. To the hard left.

The second thing is that they can lie without even lying. Depending on what the definition of the word "is" is. Well, the definition of "vacation" in any event. Perhaps Obama defines pretty much everything he does as "work". Even though bodysurfing in Hawaii might not for example be everyone's idea of work...
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 am

achilles wrote:
I did a google search on "vacation days bush vs obama" and it was one that popped up. The numbers seem accurate.

I don't know why everyone can't agree that they both suck for different reasons.
-

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum