Friday, December 9, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Newsarama 2: Outhouse Boogaloo."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Obama More Corrupt Than Nixon?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

pastajoe

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby pastajoe » Tue May 14, 2013 11:05 am

Rockman wrote:John Stewart made enough jokes about Bush's vacations to last us all a lifetime :roll:

and as the fella above mentioned, I just wish the media would hold every president to the same level of scrutiny that they did Bush.


You mean like how the press didn't scrutinize the false information we were told about Iraq's WMD and the imminent threat, because after 9/11 anyone who did so was labelled anti-American. It wasn't until we were stuck in Iraq that the media gave it real scrutiny and uncovered the falsehoods.

Of course Senator Obama said it was a mistake from the start, and he was proven correct.

Freedom fries!
User avatar

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Tue May 14, 2013 11:09 am

Obama wasn't a US senator when the Iraq war was voted on :roll:
User avatar

achilles

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby achilles » Tue May 14, 2013 11:10 am

outsider wrote:I did a google search on "vacation days bush vs obama" and it was one that popped up. The numbers seem accurate.

I don't know why everyone can't agree that they both suck for different reasons.


Hey, you got my vote on that. They do indeed suck.
User avatar

guitargod694

cheese

Postby guitargod694 » Tue May 14, 2013 11:46 am

Arguing about which politician is more corrupt is like arguing which indie hipster band is more obscure.
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Tue May 14, 2013 11:57 am

guitargod694 wrote:Arguing about which politician is more corrupt is like arguing which indie hipster band is more obscure.


I was into *insert generic hipster politician band* when they were still playing underground school board meeting halls.
User avatar

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue May 14, 2013 12:03 pm

achilles wrote:
Hey, you got my vote on that. They do indeed suck.
If rap & country can agree to a mashup, then I'm certain we'll start seeing purple states of mind.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue May 14, 2013 12:15 pm

outsider wrote:If rap & country can agree to a mashup, then I'm certain we'll start seeing purple states of mind.


That's all built on the back of the hard work breaking down cultural barriers by Lil' Jon on celebrity apprentice.
User avatar

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue May 14, 2013 12:19 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
That's all built on the back of the hard work breaking down cultural barriers by Lil' Jon on celebrity apprentice.
Donald Trump is such a racist fuck. He should have had a 3-way (no homo) final round.

Even though we all know Penn is going to win.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue May 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Thunderstorm wrote:
I think Lionel was saying that the word was still used in Mississippi and Kentucky. Regardless, we all know how modding works here.


Oh, I've heard it used in "private speak between white people". That being said, I've heard of words like "African" and "brothas" used as place holder terms.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue May 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Posting because this might be relevant to the thread at hand.

User avatar

pastajoe

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby pastajoe » Tue May 14, 2013 2:28 pm

Rockman wrote:Obama wasn't a US senator when the Iraq war was voted on :roll:


Didn't say he was, but he was against it from the start and continued to be as a Senator, one of the few to do so.
User avatar

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Tue May 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Obama has taken the most vacations of any black President in US history, by a HUGE margin. No bias here, just facts.
User avatar

LobsterJ

phrase IV

Postby LobsterJ » Tue May 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Thunderstorm wrote:Obama has taken the most vacations of any black President in US history, by a HUGE margin. No bias here, just facts.


But he has also taken the least amount of vacations of any black President. Go ahead, name one who has taken less.

I don't see why people give a shit about the President's vacation days, Bush or Obama, its not like these guys are ever really "off the clock." Do people think they just turn off their communication devices, dismiss their staff, and lounge on the beach all day?
User avatar

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Tue May 14, 2013 4:37 pm

LobsterJ wrote:
But he has also taken the least amount of vacations of any black President. Go ahead, name one who has taken less.

I don't see why people give a shit about the President's vacation days, Bush or Obama, its not like these guys are ever really "off the clock." Do people think they just turn off their communication devices, dismiss their staff, and lounge on the beach all day?


It's an easy jab. There's plenty of good reasons to show he's terrible. In Obama's defense, Golf is slightly more interesting than 'clearing brush from his vacation home'.

Bottom line, we deserve better than what we've had in recent Presidents. We will end up getting an Anti-Obama who is really no different, the same as we got an anti-Bush (Obama) that's not much different. I'm sorry, but Drones, Kill Orders, covering Monsanto's ass, surveillance, partisan agendas, all sounds pretty Bush to me.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue May 14, 2013 4:48 pm

outsider wrote:Donald Trump is such a racist fuck. He should have had a 3-way (no homo) final round.

Even though we all know Penn is going to win.


Yeah that was fucked up. Other than getting big checks in the first episode, Trace sucked all season. Lil' Jon killed it both seasons on the show.

Regardless, they need to put Lil' Jon in a buddy cop movie with a redneck.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amoebas, BarrySagittarius, eltopo, Glacier16, sdsichero, VaderTheTrader and 43 guests