Saturday, September 23, 2017 • Morning Edition • "Still Kardashian free!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Official Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Thread Potential Spoilers

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:30 am

I had a dream that I had to help Jax move. Ugh, his apartment was a smelly fucking mess and he didn't have anything packed or ready to go. He had a whole closet full of those damn white sneakers too.

guitargod694

cheese

Postby guitargod694 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:35 pm

avengingtitan wrote:That's what I was thinking too. Since the Grim Bastards are down a bunch of men after the last season or two it makes sense.

He actually asked their president about it a few episodes back.
Asked him who could make it if they patched over.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Yeah, that's right fuck off Jax.

Die like the criminal coward you are. :lol: 'ed at him going out to another rock soundtrack like he's the last outlaw or something.

And finally,
Vic Mackey saves the day with another righteous kill.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:45 pm

15 minutes until it all ends. God I can't wait. Too bad that the Official Guide book was accidentally released last week spoiled a bunch of tonights episode but nothing that we didn't see coming.

Still can't wait.

Stalzer2002

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Stalzer2002 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:54 pm

Vic claims another victim!

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:23 am

Wow that was awesome. I loved every second of that episode.

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:26 am

I really liked that.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:49 am

Gotta say this finale was pretty much like the rest of this season, it meandered on for longer than it should have. This whole season felt like it was just dragging its feet, taking the longest most out of the way route to get from point A to point B. The show was unfocused for most of the season adding in to many unneeded distractions and subplots when if they had just clearly placed the efforts onf the main plots points I think it could have driven the finality of everything home mo than it did. re powerfully than it did. Jax really didn't settle or end anything either because if this fictional world continued there would surely be ramifications comings for the things he did in this episode. I mean seriously do you think the Irish Kings aren't going to come after the club for Jax killing one of their members? No one from August Marks group is gonna come after the Sons for Jax murdering him right out in the open? The police clearly know Jax did all this, don't you think that is gonna bring extra heat on to the club for the years to come? I get what Sutter was trying to do but this finale did nothing for me. I'm glad Nero, Wendy, and the boys got out of Charming, I'm glad Jax died although that ending scene was super cheesy, and none of those cops even tried to take a shot or stop Jax makes me laugh out loud seriously. They were just content to follow him on down the highway until he wrecked or stopped, and the crows flying over head was just to much, not to mention the bread and wine (blood). Sorry I just really loved this show at one point and this season and most of last season were just horrible to me, and this finale was just as disappointing to me as the finale of LOST.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:50 pm

That was so fucking stupid! I don't think they quite crammed enough cheap cliches or Christ metaphors into that episode, there were only like 432 of them.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:That was so fucking stupid! I don't think they quite crammed enough cheap cliches or Christ metaphors into that episode, there were only like 432 of them.

Yeah it was really bad. I was shaking my head giving myself the facepalm at the same time. It was ridiculously stupid to make Jax into a metaphorical Christ like figure.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Sasher McSmasher wrote:
Yeah it was really bad. I was shaking my head giving myself the facepalm at the same time. It was ridiculously stupid to make Jax into a metaphorical Christ like figure.

The only thing missing was a crown of thorns. I wish I could say I can't believe they couldn't come up with anything else, but bad writers seem to love the Jesus freak stuff. They piled it on so thick like they were afraid we might miss it or something. This might take Lost's place as my pick for stupidest TV show ending, written by idiot hacks for people they must assume are morons.

At least he finally tossed those damn shoes!

LobsterJ

phrase IV

Postby LobsterJ » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Finally got around to watch this. Whoo boy I knew it was going to be bad but I didn't know quite how bad. Jax putting on a pair of proper boots was literally the best part of the episode.

The Jesus shit was the most embarrassing, ham-fisted "symbolism" I have ever seen crammed into a film, book, or tv show. Kurt Sutter is either a moron or was just fucking around. Based on how seriously he seems to take this show, he has to be a moron.

Definitely replaces "Nip/Tuck" as the worst show I watched every episode of.

leave a comment with facebook