Advertisement

Official Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Thread Potential Spoilers

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 104 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Re: Official Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Thread Potential Spoil

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Man, Galen is such a dick.

Advertisement

Sasher McSmasher
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 694 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Sasher McSmasher » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Grayson wrote:The second half of this season is infinitely better than the first and "Huang Wu" was an exceptional episode but Tara's downward spiral is becoming almost unbearable to watch. She went from being the most sympathetic character on the show to being just as terrible, in some cases worse, than the people she is trying to get away from in only a handful of episodes. Sorry I just can't find it in me to forgive this character for faking a pregnancy and a miscarriage. As much as I hate the pairing of Jax and Colette (it's gross for all kinds of reasons), how am I supposed to feel bad for Tara when she walks in on them after what she has done to Jax and their family?

Later on, when she was yelling at Jax and asking what happened to her, the only thing that I could think of was that Tara literally started all the gears in motion that led to this. She returned to Charming with a sociopath, ex-boyfriend in tow, knowing full well that Jax would protect her. When Tara shot her crazy ex, she called Jax to help her. She started herself down the path that she is on.

What's funny is that even after everything that she did, I don't believe for one second that Jax would allow anybody to hurt her.

Agreed 100%

I feel no sympathy for Tara because she is so unwilling to accept any of the blame for her current state herself.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1445 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Ol' Pointy Ears wrote:Agreed 100%

I feel no sympathy for Tara because she is so unwilling to accept any of the blame for her current state herself.

I can't believe that Tara's character took such a drastic 180 degree turn this season. Aside from Roosevelt, she was the only character who I was actually rooting for at the beginning of this season. I know that Tara was going to go to Patterson but I was honestly happy when Patterson told her that the deal was off the table. And how are you going to try and run over Juice?! The poor guy just started to pick himself back up from all the bad shit that has been happening to him!
ImageImageImage

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 104 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:52 pm

So... no posts about this week's episode?

WTF!

They killed Clay!

Epic shit.

Sasher McSmasher
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Sasher McSmasher » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Punchy wrote:So... no posts about this week's episode?

WTF!

They killed Clay!

Epic shit.

Been working 12 hours from 8pm to 8am so I haven't got to see it yet. I hope I can avoid spoilers until I do get to watch it.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Punchy wrote:So... no posts about this week's episode?

WTF!

They killed Clay!

Epic shit.

I actually felt like this episode was a step in the wrong direction, especially after coming off of such a great episode as the previous one. Jax has to know that suddenly changing the deal that he made with Patterson, especially in such a dramatic fashion without consulting her is going to have some serious consequences. However, I will hand it to Unser. He took a stand and he gave Gemma a healthy dose of reality that she really needed. Tara has done some deplorable things this season but at least some of those things were done in the best interest of her children, so it was good to see somebody taking a stand and trying to make Gemma see that her direction is clearly not what is best for her grandchildren. That being said, Jax and Tara need to get on the same page quickly before something terrible happens that will ruin all of their lives.
ImageImageImage

Brittany Truskosky
FACEBOOKTron

Liked in: 260 posts
Title: DOCILE ROBOT

RE: Official Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Thread Potential Spoilers

Postby Brittany Truskosky » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:22 pm

How Tara went about it is wrong, but she was acting in the best interest of her children. I don't get all this hating on Tara. Yes, it was out of character, but in season three, Gemma held a real baby at Gunpoint! Jax and Tara still have the hott's for one another. There will be some plan the audience isn't privy to.

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 341 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Re: RE: Official Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Thread Potential S

Postby Zechs » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:33 pm

FBtron wrote:How Tara went about it is wrong, but she was acting in the best interest of her children. I don't get all this hating on Tara. Yes, it was out of character, but in season three, Gemma held a real baby at Gunpoint! Jax and Tara still have the hott's for one another. There will be some plan the audience isn't privy to.

Oh I hate the hell out of Gemma. Just that the way Tara is doing things are putting her on almost Gemma's level of manipulation. The only way I buy this as you say if Jax at the least gets an out for his kids and Tara so they don't have to live this life as he's fallen into.

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Sasher McSmasher
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Sasher McSmasher » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:19 am

Holy Shit! I can't believe all the shit that went down this episode! Jax is definitely taking things in a direction I was not expecting! I just hope that Tara doesn't do something stupid and really fuck things up now.

Brittany Truskosky
FACEBOOKTron

Postby Brittany Truskosky » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:44 pm

I hope you are right zechs!

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Re: RE: Official Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Thread Potential S

Postby Grayson » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:34 pm

FBtron wrote:How Tara went about it is wrong, but she was acting in the best interest of her children. I don't get all this hating on Tara. Yes, it was out of character, but in season three, Gemma held a real baby at Gunpoint! Jax and Tara still have the hott's for one another. There will be some plan the audience isn't privy to.

I wouldn't say that I hate Tara yet, in fact at the beginning of the season she was one of my favorite characters but if I am being honest, speaking from a man's perspective of a miscarriage, I don't really have any sympathy for a person who would a) fake one or b) put their family through the pain of dealing with a false one. It's pretty unforgivable in my eyes no matter what the intent was. Also, I'm not really sure that conspiring to give an ex-junkie custody of your children qualifies as the best interest of your children, especially when that junkie's sobriety is as fragile as Wendy's clearly is.

Also, as I pointed out earlier, Tara was the one who got the ball rolling on the life that she is currently living. She was away from Charming, she was as out of this lifestyle as one could possibly be. She chose to come back because she had a problem (her ex-boyfriend, Agent Kohn) that she knew Jax would take care of.
ImageImageImage

Brittany Truskosky
FACEBOOKTron

Postby Brittany Truskosky » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:31 am

Tara faking the miscarriage did surprise me and seem out of character for Tara. Wendy was a poor choice for a guardian. I didn't think it was smart of Tara to trust Unser or Wendy either. Two people who bow down to Gemma was the worst she could do. I'm still team Tara, I'm ready for Gemma to get hers.

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 341 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Whelp, the future looks bleak for Tara next season. I had hopes that Jax would just let go but the way everyone wants Tara's hide now even if she didn't rat the Sons out. I'm just surprised that given the past three seasons Roosevelt STILL hasn't taken a U turn or anything like turning out like Toric or Stahl.

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Sasher McSmasher
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Sasher McSmasher » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Just saw last weeks show and I am a loss to see where Tara thinks she is going to go with this? What is her plan, does she even have a plan? I think she was gonna rat and turn on the club but then couldn't send the boys father to jail and had a change of heart there at the last minute, but where the hell she goes from here I do not know.

I think it is time for Juice to die or at least get get outta the club. Dude keeps trying to kill himself and just keeps fucking things up for everyone else, his time is done.

And like I have said since he joined the show, I feel so bad for Nero. He seems, for an OG Pimp, to be a genuinely good guy that just keeps getting caught up in all the Sons bullshit.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:27 pm

:shock:

You have to hand it to the cast and the crew of Sons of Anarchy, no matter what you think of the season as a whole, they know how to bring it for their season finales and "A Mother's Work" was no exception. Right off the bat you knew things were going to be different and unpredictable because Jax hasn't narrated an episode while writing in his journal for a long time, in fact I would say that he hasn't done that since well before Opie died.

I was really glad to see Jax and Tara's paths converge again. After an entire season of poor communication between these two central characters, they finally came together, and the results were completely unexpected. I loved that Jax finally called Tara out on the fact that she came back to him but I also loved the fact that Jax took responsibility for his own actions and was willing to take the fall for everything so that Tara and his boys could have a fresh start. Knowing the things that Jax has done over the course of this series, it's hard to imagine him going down a redemptive path but you could definitely see the start of that path with this move.

Unfortunately, the path may be a path that Jax never gets a chance to go down because just when we think that things are in the clear, the unthinkable happens. We knew that regardless of whether or not Jax gave his blessing to Tara to take the boys and get out of Charming, she was still going to have to deal with Gemma one last time but never did I think that it would have been that brutal or that the outcome would have been quite so tragic. I always expected Tara to be the one who finally put down Jax's rabid mother not the other way around. Gemma totally massacred her daughter-in-law! The scene just keeps getting worse because poor Roosevelt walked in on the scene before mercilessly being gunned down by Juice!

The final chilling scene of Jax arriving home to discover the carnage that has transpired in his own home is both heartbreaking and stunning. As Jax drops his own gun at the feet of Roosevelt's body, going to the body of the love of his life, DA Patterson arrives to discover the entire scene! What the hell is going to happen in the show's final season?! I can't freaking wait!

A few things that I will say though as complaints not really about the episode but more about the season in general is that I feel that the episodes certainly could have been shorter. There was too much exposition in each episode and too many montages. Cut that shit out next season. There is no reason for this show to be an hour and a half unless you are going to fill it with material that actually matters. As much as I love Katey Sagal, I don't need to hear her singing while the club rides to and from for 10 minutes each episode.

Next, I don't care about Wendy, I don't know anybody who does care about Wendy, and I don't know why there are spending so much time on her especially right now. I will be extremely disappointed if she ends up with the boys by the end of this series.
ImageImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum