Advertisement

Official Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Thread Potential Spoilers

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Sasher McSmasher
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 538 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Re: Official Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Thread Potential Spoil

Postby Sasher McSmasher » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Finally had a chance to sit down and watch the season finale and damn. I really don't know what to say. I did not see any of that coming, it was brutal in every sense of the word.

Jax is a completely broken man now. He has been fractured since the death of Opie, but now he is done, past the point of no return. Yes he still has his boys but I think he is unfixable at this point now, he is going to be hard pressed to show any compassion or remorse or regret in any future moves he may make. Hell they could wrap up the series in one more episode and I would be happy. Just have Jax walk up and kill Gemma and Juice and then go off to jail. The boys go into foster care for adoption, and are no longer in any danger. Bobby dissolves the club and there is no more SAMCRO, then end, done.

I don't know if I can make it through a whole season again. This one really took an emotional toll on me, especially this ending. I don't wanna see Juice and Gemma on the run, I want to see them dead now. I want to see Gemma dead so much more than I ever wanted to see Clay dead. She proved that she is the ultimate evil on this show and has been since day one. He time has come and I am ready to see her gets what she has coming, a cold and lonely death, losing everything she holds dear. Typing that out just doesn't even seem like it is enough, she deserves worse than anything I could imagine, she truly is an evil person.

I know longer care about the struggle for power between the various gang factions either, in fact I lost interest in that a little while back. When the Irish were taken off the table, well Galen specifically I was hoping we were done with that part of the show and I don't care to see the last season focus on that any longer. I was especially disappointed in the fact that Nero just didn't get the hell out when he had the chance. He should have taken his son and got the fuck out while the getting was good. He was done with Gemma and he could have been done with everything else. No need to get involved with anymore of the SAMCRO bullshit, that is ultimately going to only end badly for him just like it does for everyone else that gets near them.

Sad very sad to see sheriff get gunned down like that. He was really the only smart authority figure to ever be involved with SAMCRO, except for the last few minutes of this episode where he just made one really stupid call. Should have just stayed in there with Tara, but oh well, he was bound to end up dead because thats what happens when you live in Charming and associate with the SAMCRO.

I really don't know what to think about the show right now. It would seem obvious that next season will see Jax going after Gemma but really should that take all season to accomplish? No but it probably will. They will fill it out with shit about gangwar. Shit about Wendy and Unser and other characters that seem to have no place any longer. I guess the biggest question is when will Jax go to prison or will Jax end up dead and if so where does that leave the club? By the end of the finale season I doubt there will be a club left at all. It seems headed toward a path of pure destruction and I don't see to many people surviving the final season.

Advertisement

pastajoe
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 475 posts

Postby pastajoe » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Despite how it ended, forensics should clear Jax of the killings. But I think he'll think it was Nero getting back at him for the mother's death Nero found out about from Juice. Meanwhile, Jenna will have some cougar love with Juice, but will eventually take him out to keep her secret.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 271 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:14 pm

If I hear the words 'getting out of guns' and 'the Irish' again next season I'm going to put my fist through my tv set.

With Tara gone, Nero is the last moral center of the show now. I was hoping she'd get out with the kids and leave the club behind...Tara backed jax through so much the past 5 seasons and finally wisened up to realise the club was toxic and Jax had become just as corrupted as Clay.

And that fork was unnecessarily brutal.

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 267 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:19 am

Yeah I'm count me also done with the show. Not just with Tara but the pointless way Lincoln bought it. At least Tara had build-up. Lincoln? It just felt shoe-horned at the last moment and two seasons too late for this "twist" of Juice capping him. Plus I was still in :shock: with what Gemma did to Tara. That was just too brutal for words. I kind of wish they swapped players. But I knew this was coming the moment Gemma gave her speech/confession to Nero earlier in the season.

.... Ugh...

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:16 am

think you mean eli roosevelt, linc was the us attorney ;)

only reason im sticking with it is for a hopeful chiklis appearance....we've had dutch, aceveda, shane, lem, ronnie, claudette, margos/sutter,...would be a shame not to see vic.

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 267 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:55 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:think you mean eli roosevelt, linc was the us attorney ;)

only reason im sticking with it is for a hopeful chiklis appearance....we've had dutch, aceveda, shane, lem, ronnie, claudette, margos/sutter,...would be a shame not to see vic.

Hard to remember when they're both named after presidents. If Vik Mackey is the final boss in the final season I might watch it.

LobsterJ
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 87 posts

Postby LobsterJ » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:24 am

Grayson wrote::shock:
I will be extremely disappointed if she ends up with the boys by the end of this series.

Who else is a reasonable alternative?

I just got around to watching this season, poor Tara. And Jax finally made one decision that stemmed from good intentions after all his self-serving horseshit. Only took 6 seasons!

pastajoe
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 475 posts

Postby pastajoe » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:59 am

LobsterJ wrote:
Who else is a reasonable alternative?

Jax's half sister and her 'dad', and maybe her mom who's wandering the alleys. The family will reunite.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1133 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:39 pm

LobsterJ wrote:Who else is a reasonable alternative?

I just got around to watching this season, poor Tara. And Jax finally made one decision that stemmed from good intentions after all his self-serving horseshit. Only took 6 seasons!

Preferably? Anybody else on that show who isn't dead or in prison by the end of the series.
ImageImageImage

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 66 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:21 am

What 'poor Tara'?

She was an idiot who has made stupid decisions since day one. She was a respected doctor who got involved with a murderer and his gang of criminals... She was an annoying dumbass.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1133 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:58 pm

Am I the only person who is still watching this series? The second episode of season 7, "Toil and Till" was a vast improvement for the series overall.

I absolutely love the fact that Unser is going to be consulting with the Sheriff's Department but I worry what will happen to him now that Gemma knows what he's up too. Speaking of Gemma, I know that we are going to have to wait until the end of this season but I can't wait to see her finally get her comeuppance. There's no way that she is walking away after everything she has done...at least I hope not.
ImageImageImage

Sasher McSmasher
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 538 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Sasher McSmasher » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:07 pm

I'm still watching but so far I haven't enjoyed this season very much at all. I am so over the whole gunning running plot line, that I just don't give a shit anymore. Gemma never getting what is coming to her is a massive turn off as well. Jax has just become a lost cause at this point. I really am just sticking it out because I have watched all the previous seasons and I want to see how it ends. I'm just ready for everyone to die at this point and it all be done and over with.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:34 pm

This show jumped the shark. Went from a crime drama to a show to the point where the Sons are like the bastard children of Jack Bauer and the guys from Strike Back the way they pull everything off.

Kurt Sutter's gone crazy.

LobsterJ
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 87 posts

Postby LobsterJ » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:48 pm

I watched the first one this season but am unsure if I will continue through the end. Jax is just so loathsome, moreso than ever. And the dialogue seems to get cornier and cornier. Maybe I will skip it and go back and watch it if Jax dies in the last episode.

I was listening to Ron Perlman on NPR's Fresh Air today and he was not pleased with the way his character arc ended for Clay.

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 340 posts

Postby avengingtitan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:10 pm

LobsterJ wrote:I watched the first one this season but am unsure if I will continue through the end. Jax is just so loathsome, moreso than ever. And the dialogue seems to get cornier and cornier. Maybe I will skip it and go back and watch it if Jax dies in the last episode.

I was listening to Ron Perlman on NPR's Fresh Air today and he was not pleased with the way his character arc ended for Clay.

At this point why stop watching it?
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum