Saturday, September 22, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "We go in so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Official Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Thread Potential Spoilers

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Was that Courtney Love???

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:23 am

It's like a train wreck you can't look away from it now. As someone who watched it right from the beginning I feel I have to just continue to the bitter end now :lol:

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:04 am

fieldy snuts wrote:It's like a train wreck you can't look away from it now. As someone who watched it right from the beginning I feel I have to just continue to the bitter end now :lol:

I'm in that same boat with you. The show used to be so good but now it is just terrible and seems to be getting worse with each episode.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:29 am

I can look away. I haven't watched an episode since the season finale last year. Tsk tsk on still watching this train wreck. Though I can see the temptation. Just how bad can this show get?

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:24 am

What are you talking about? This show is awesome.

Gemma is fucking losing it. She's become Hamlet talking to a dead family member.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:37 pm

I found myself really enjoying the newest episode.

The fact that both Juice AND Gemma are talking to themselves is an interesting twist. The cheese has clearly slid off of Juice's cracker but the fact that Gemma is "talking" to Tara is something that I did not expect. I assume Gemma is doing it as a way of absolving herself of the guilt that she feels for murdering Tara but I'm curious to see what else, if anything, is behind it.

Call me crazy but I really liked the twist of Tig and Venus. Jax' whole "should I be worried/ok, I'm worried" routine actually annoyed me.

Speaking of Jax, I'm not really sure where his head is at right now but I'm glad to see that the club is starting to face some consequences for their actions, especially their actions this season. I don't know if this is all part of some larger, grand scheme of Jax' but he is playing all sides of the field and eventually somebody was bound to catch on. From the beginning of this series, it seemed like a good portion of the club was looking toward Jax to save them from Clay. They were all gung-ho to follow Jax when Jax was attempting to dig them out of the shit that Clay had placed them in but now that Clay is gone and Jax has had a "change of heart" they are all ok to wallow in that same shit they fought so hard to climb out of. Whether they know it or not, the club has come full circle, only this time they don't have the benefit of having Opie and a more idealistic Jax.

I may catch a little heat for this but I am glad that Colette is dead. I absolutely hated the character last season, so when she showed up in "Poor Little Lambs" I was extremely disappointed, especially with the heavy handed way they were trying to imply that she was going to move into a more important role. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised with what went down at Diosa.

LobsterJ

phrase IV

Postby LobsterJ » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:50 am

Anybody still watching this?

Poor Juice. I can't even remember what he did to get on the outs with the gang to begin with.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:00 pm

LobsterJ wrote:Anybody still watching this?

Poor Juice. I can't even remember what he did to get on the outs with the gang to begin with.

Yea watching him take up the ass from Marilyn Manson was a bit much. This poor guy is kind of the hero of the tale (well as much of a hero as a murdering biker gang member can be) and keeps getting shit on. He betrayed the club by telling Nero that he killed a woman that Nero wanted to protect. The club told Nero that she died from an OD. Add that to all the shit that he had done in the past they stopped trusting him.

This was such a fantastic episode. That ending was awesome. I love the kid that plays Abel, he's fantastic.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:23 pm

I've given up on the show. Has Jax realized his mom is an evil manipulative bitch yet?

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:37 pm

Zechs wrote:I've given up on the show. Has Jax realized his mom is an evil manipulative bitch yet?

Yep. His kid told him last night. It looks like he gets proof next week.

LobsterJ

phrase IV

Postby LobsterJ » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Is there a mole in the Sons or was that old whitebeard lying about ratting out the location?

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:58 pm

LobsterJ wrote:Is there a mole in the Sons or was that old whitebeard lying about ratting out the location?

It was Robocop.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:08 am

Holy Shit. Juice, Gemma, and Unser all get it in one episode. I saw the deaths of Juice and Gemma coming but not Unser. I thought they would draw out the death a little more. She actually encouraged Jax to do it too.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:03 am

Finally got the Vic Mackey cameo :shock:

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:45 am

Just glad to finally see Gemma die. Hated that Sutter tried to paint her in a sympathetic light right to the very end. She was a shitty person and deserved to die. Just about every person on the show is a piece of shit and should die. Didn't like Jax killed Unser either, Jax must die next week, he most definitely deserves to die.

leave a comment with facebook