Advertisement

It's Official!!!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35133
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


It's Official!!!

Postby Starlord » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:37 am

I'm now an official member of the MWO!!!! :smt026

Do I get a membership card or anything? :?
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Advertisement

nietoperz
User avatar
The Goddamn Bat-min
 
Posts: 42237
Likes: 10 posts
Liked in: 7 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Title: Forum Manager


Postby nietoperz » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:09 am

MWO FOREVER! 8)
Image

DeadFett
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 14512
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:17 am
Location: A galaxy far, far away...
Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember


Postby DeadFett » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:14 am

Welcome to the MWO! :D 8)
Image

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35133
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Postby Starlord » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:13 am

thanks! Now I'm with the cool people. 8)
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 15365
Likes: 9 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:17 pm

conformist.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9350
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Postby KingPagla » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:24 pm

Did you get your shirt?
Let's see a pic!
Image

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35133
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Postby Starlord » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:56 pm

no, no shirt yet. I just signed up in the group. I'm going to order my shirt this weekend, after I get my paycheck. :-D

I am not a conformist anymore, by the way, not since I turned 40 and my back went out on me.
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Daniel
User avatar
Great Scott!!!
 
Posts: 4497
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:14 pm
Location: Los Angeles


Postby Daniel » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:08 pm

I'm part of it on Facebook I think?
Image
starlord wrote::shock: That's the first time paper has ever given me an erection!

Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 34408
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 39 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Postby Lord Simian » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:09 pm

Forbush Man wrote:I'm part of it on Facebook I think?


Yes, let it be known that Forbush is a full MWO member.

Hey, speaking of lesser known members.... you Outhouse Originals, remember back at the old place, there was a member named Gurby? Anyone ever know what happened to him?
Image
Image

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

Keb
User avatar
<( ' . ' )>
 
Posts: 39113
Likes: 23 posts
Liked in: 6 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps


Postby Keb » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Hey, speaking of lesser known members.... you Outhouse Originals, remember back at the old place, there was a member named Gurby? Anyone ever know what happened to him?
He was e-stalking me so I'm glad he's not around. He really was quite an irritating young man.

Daniel
User avatar
Great Scott!!!
 
Posts: 4497
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:14 pm
Location: Los Angeles


Postby Daniel » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:13 am

Lord Simian wrote:Yes, let it be known that Forbush is a full MWO member.

Hey, speaking of lesser known members.... you Outhouse Originals, remember back at the old place, there was a member named Gurby? Anyone ever know what happened to him?

Sweet. :D

I'd like to just pledge my allegiance to MWO and once I do eventually have free money to spend, I will be a shirt. 8)

Also, just wanted to point out, in case any of you missed it (specifically targeted towards Lord Simian), that DC is releasing a tpb of DC ape stories.
Image
starlord wrote::shock: That's the first time paper has ever given me an erection!

Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 34408
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 39 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Postby Lord Simian » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:26 am

Forbush Man wrote:Sweet. :D

I'd like to just pledge my allegiance to MWO and once I do eventually have free money to spend, I will be a shirt. 8)

Also, just wanted to point out, in case any of you missed it (specifically targeted towards Lord Simian), that DC is releasing a tpb of DC ape stories.


I did miss that!

I demand details!!!
Image
Image

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

Severed Djed
User avatar
Bastard #1
 
Posts: 2043
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:49 pm


Postby Severed Djed » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:38 am

Here you go:

DC COMICS GOES APE TP
Collects: SUPERBOY #76, SUPERMAN #138, THE FLASH (VOL. 1) #127, DETECTIVE COMICS #339 and 482,
HAWKMAN #16, WONDER WOMAN #170, STRANGE ADVENTURES #201, SHAZAM #9, SUPER FRIENDS #30 and THE FLASH
(VOL. 2) #151
$19.99 U.S., 168 pages

Due to ship in September.

Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 34408
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 39 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Postby Lord Simian » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:48 am

The Lord of the Monkeys is TOTALLY buying three copies.
Image
Image

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9350
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Postby KingPagla » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:00 am

starlord wrote:I am not a conformist anymore, by the way, not since I turned 40 and my back went out on me.
That made me LOL! :D
Image

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], MSNbot Media and 43 guests

Advertisement