Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

It's Official!!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:37 am

I'm now an official member of the MWO!!!! :smt026

Do I get a membership card or anything? :?

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:09 am

MWO FOREVER! 8)

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:14 am

Welcome to the MWO! :D 8)

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:13 am

thanks! Now I'm with the cool people. 8)

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:17 pm

conformist.

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:24 pm

Did you get your shirt?
Let's see a pic!

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:56 pm

no, no shirt yet. I just signed up in the group. I'm going to order my shirt this weekend, after I get my paycheck. :-D

I am not a conformist anymore, by the way, not since I turned 40 and my back went out on me.

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:08 pm

I'm part of it on Facebook I think?

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:09 pm

Forbush Man wrote:I'm part of it on Facebook I think?

Yes, let it be known that Forbush is a full MWO member.

Hey, speaking of lesser known members.... you Outhouse Originals, remember back at the old place, there was a member named Gurby? Anyone ever know what happened to him?

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Hey, speaking of lesser known members.... you Outhouse Originals, remember back at the old place, there was a member named Gurby? Anyone ever know what happened to him?
He was e-stalking me so I'm glad he's not around. He really was quite an irritating young man.

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:13 am

Lord Simian wrote:Yes, let it be known that Forbush is a full MWO member.

Hey, speaking of lesser known members.... you Outhouse Originals, remember back at the old place, there was a member named Gurby? Anyone ever know what happened to him?

Sweet. :D

I'd like to just pledge my allegiance to MWO and once I do eventually have free money to spend, I will be a shirt. 8)

Also, just wanted to point out, in case any of you missed it (specifically targeted towards Lord Simian), that DC is releasing a tpb of DC ape stories.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:26 am

Forbush Man wrote:Sweet. :D

I'd like to just pledge my allegiance to MWO and once I do eventually have free money to spend, I will be a shirt. 8)

Also, just wanted to point out, in case any of you missed it (specifically targeted towards Lord Simian), that DC is releasing a tpb of DC ape stories.

I did miss that!

I demand details!!!

Severed Djed

Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:38 am

Here you go:

DC COMICS GOES APE TP
Collects: SUPERBOY #76, SUPERMAN #138, THE FLASH (VOL. 1) #127, DETECTIVE COMICS #339 and 482,
HAWKMAN #16, WONDER WOMAN #170, STRANGE ADVENTURES #201, SHAZAM #9, SUPER FRIENDS #30 and THE FLASH
(VOL. 2) #151
$19.99 U.S., 168 pages

Due to ship in September.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:48 am

The Lord of the Monkeys is TOTALLY buying three copies.

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:00 am

starlord wrote:I am not a conformist anymore, by the way, not since I turned 40 and my back went out on me.
That made me LOL! :D

leave a comment with facebook