Advertisement

oldrama user thelizard207 arrested for murder, arson

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

DMM
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts
Title: Former Twenty Something
Formerly: DeathMetalMetrosexual

Postby DMM » Tue May 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Zabardast wrote:I remember him. Pretty much kept to the TTS thread. Seemed decent enough. But then again, what the hell do I know about anyone of you guys. For all I know. you're all capable of this. This is pretty fucked up.

It would be a lot more interesting if they somehow tied in his comic book reading habit with this. Like they found a stack of Punisher comics or something. Not that Punisher goes off killing innocent women, but what the fuck. Mentally insert a better example.

I would compare him to a super villian that was in an accident that caused brain damage or some physical deformity that caused villanous and homicidal behaviour. But really, the article makes no mention of mental damage from the accident, and there is no meniton of atrociuos physical deformities--only physical disabilities. I feel bad for the guy, being in that accident and getting his leg severed and losing feeling in his fingers on one hand, but that no excuse to kill, ya know?

But, like Topo said--it's just crazy when someone you know/interact with kills somebody (or gets killed).

Advertisement

DMM
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby DMM » Tue May 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Zabardast wrote:99% chance he's guilty. Don't get your hopes up. I know in the eyes of the law he's innocent until guilty but how many times do they arrest the wrong guy in these type of cases?

And VinnyPic is as bad as a murderer for asking if there's the death penalty in his state? Grow the hell up.

really?

Zab

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby Zab » Tue May 26, 2009 9:56 pm

DMM wrote:I would compare him to a super villian that was in an accident that caused brain damage or some physical deformity that caused villanous and homicidal behaviour. But really, the article makes no mention of mental damage from the accident, and there is no meniton of atrociuos physical deformities--only physical disabilities. I feel bad for the guy, being in that accident and getting his leg severed and losing feeling in his fingers on one hand, but that no excuse to kill, ya know?

But, like Topo said--it's just crazy when someone you know/interact with kills somebody (or gets killed).

I guess if we kinda at least know someone who's accused of this and they've had it rough, we'll feel a little more sympathetic than the average Joe. It's natural. I bet every loved one of an accused murderer feels the same way and has all kinds of excuses/explanations for their behavior. We'll just have to wait and see.

DMM
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby DMM » Tue May 26, 2009 9:59 pm

Zabardast wrote:I guess if we kinda at least know someone who's accused of this and they've had it rough, we'll feel a little more sympathetic than the average Joe. It's natural. I bet every loved one of an accused murderer feels the same way and has all kinds of excuses/explanations for their behavior. We'll just have to wait and see.

but, you probably wouldn't feel that way if you know the victim.

Zab

Postby Zab » Tue May 26, 2009 10:01 pm

DMM wrote:but, you probably wouldn't feel that way if you know the victim.

yeah.

just glad I've never been in the situation of knowing someone of accused of some serious felony or someone who was the victim of it

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 41 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Tue May 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Jess Nukem wrote:You're the schmuck who wants him to get the death penalty whether he's guilty or not. Frankly as far I'm concerned, you're just as bad as he is. Two wrongs will never make a right.

... saying shit on a message board is equal to murder.

Right.

Ok..

vinnypic
Expert Post Whore

Liked in: 0 post
Title: UNSTOPPABLE

Postby vinnypic » Tue May 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Chris wrote:... saying shit on a message board is equal to murder.

Right.

Ok..

Meet Jesse Nukem.

He's plum loco.

Bow the fuck down.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 41 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Tue May 26, 2009 10:33 pm

VinnyPic wrote:Meet Jesse Nukem.

He's plum loco.

I think that might be the stupidest thing I've ever heard at the Outhouse, and that's saying something.

Jess Nukem
cheese

Postby Jess Nukem » Tue May 26, 2009 10:48 pm

VinnyPic wrote:Well, he always struck me as a fucking idiot.

Not a homicidal idiot mind you.... but hey.

Capitol Punishment on the table?
This is what set me off. That cavalier attitude about giving someone the death penalty. Vinny was already championing the death penalty for someone who wasn't even stricken guilty. It's his cop mentality. I've seen go balls to the walls in his excitement at oldrama when Tookie Williams was getting executed.

I just don't think the death penalty is the answer, it's not up to us to decide who should get to live. Leave it up to the higher power.

Alchemic_Spider

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Tue May 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Jess Nukem wrote:This is what set me off. That cavalier attitude about giving someone the death penalty. Vinny was already championing the death penalty for someone who wasn't even stricken guilty. It's his cop mentality. I've seen go balls to the walls in his excitement at oldrama when Tookie Williams was getting executed.

I just don't think the death penalty is the answer, it's not up to us to decide who should get to live. Leave it up to the higher power.

i thought he was a park ranger or something? :?

Zab

Postby Zab » Tue May 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Alchemic_Spider wrote:i thought he was a park ranger or something? :?

Strict31
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 167 posts
Title: Ain't enough space bitches

Postby Strict31 » Tue May 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Alchemic_Spider wrote:i thought he was a park ranger or something? :?

Sometimes, out on the edge, they're the only law for hundreds of miles. You know who stands between Yogi and your pic-a-nic basket? That's right. One man.

THE man.

"You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves."

Edward II: Act 2 Scene 1, by Christopher Marlowe

TerriG
Twenty-Something

Postby TerriG » Tue May 26, 2009 10:54 pm

This is insane. I only talked to him once or twice, he was mostly on the Rama before my time.

Geez...

Zab

Postby Zab » Tue May 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Strict31 wrote:Sometimes, out on the edge, they're the only law for hundreds of miles. You know who stands between Yogi and your pic-a-nic basket? That's right. One man.

THE man.

Dude was incompetent as hell.

Alchemic_Spider

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Tue May 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Strict31 wrote:Sometimes, out on the edge, they're the only law for hundreds of miles. You know who stands between Yogi and your pic-a-nic basket? That's right. One man.

THE man.

it's a fucking park ranger....I'll take my chances.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum