Advertisement

oldrama user thelizard207 arrested for murder, arson

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 735 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Frag It's avatar had BETTER be tops this month! :x :x :x
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Advertisement

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 192 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:36 am

Well to clarify:

I don't live on welfare. When we moved to Sweden a few years back (from Spain, where I had been working as an English teacher), the Swedish government provided an intensive language course. We were on student benefits crossed with my wife's maternity payment - in Sweden you're entitled to a year and a half off per child - while I learned the language (which I had no choice but to do). Once fluent (it took only a year, as my course was full-time) I found the first job I could. I work in a supermarket (the job market is shit here).

Some OldRama trolls grabbed hold of this and ran with it, trying to make me sound like some kind of deadbeat. Some people who should and do know better have repeated this recently. The truth is I work like a dog in a dreadful job, doing all kinds of anti-social hours, in order to support my family. It pisses me off to read this crap again, but then I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

3MJ

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby 3MJ » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:15 am

Working in a supermarket is sweet.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 192 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:26 am

Twigglet wrote:Working in a supermarket is sweet.

Well, yes and no. I mean, I used to be a manager in retail and after that a teacher. Going back to being a team member was kind of difficult. But the job market here is such that the fact I have a job is a blessing: the collapse of the US motor industry hit us hard, as this region is very dependent on Volvo and Saab. Last time my boss advertised for a cashier (and bear in mind, our store is tiny and only has two till points and this region has a population of 500,000) she got 830 applicants - more than I used to get when I was hiring people for Tower Records in Central London.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 344 posts
Title: Self Important

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:52 am

I love you Houman, you put up with so much and get so little in return.

This thread may have reached it's point.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

santiquebabe
Fish-Smackin' Knight

Liked in: 0 post

Postby santiquebabe » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:22 am

BlackjacK bauer wrote:Yeah, he always seemed like an ass, but hopefully he didn't really go OJ on a bitch.

Ya, he did go OJ on Zoe. Here are a few details that have been released by a family member: They had only been seeing each other casually for about two weeks. They met in a tattoo shop, where he slipped Zoe his phone number. On May 25th, Memorial Day this year, she told her mother that she was going to see him. She refused him sex and he freaked out. He started getting physical with her, beat on her, head butted her (you can see her teeth marks on his head in his mug shot), choked her until she was no longer breathing, had sex with her, then he decapitated her with one of his collection of samurai sword & other mutilations to her body with the sword. He then left his apartment to buy gas, returned & set her body on fire.
Sound bizzarro ??? I would have thought, how do they know all this??? But to all who wonder what could be hearsay or surmised: Chad Gurney CONFESSED to this horrid crime. :!:
I understand that someone may have enlightened you all to these facts but since there are over 900 posts on this topic, I wanted to get it in here just in the event that no one has filled you in.
I am not to keen on anyone defending him in anyway, he was not so fucked up that he couldn't function in any other thing that he wanted to accomplish in life and was getting a disability check for his supposed "physical disability" but there are photos that have surfaced that show him in a mosh pit dancing & bounding around getting aggressive. Which was the theme of the event. :evil:

Strict31
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 167 posts
Title: Ain't enough space bitches

Postby Strict31 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:29 am

santiquebabe wrote:Ya, he did go OJ on Zoe. Here are a few details that have been released by a family member: They had only been seeing each other casually for about two weeks. They met in a tattoo shop, where he slipped Zoe his phone number. On May 25th, Memorial Day this year, she told her mother that she was going to see him. She refused him sex and he freaked out. He started getting physical with her, beat on her, head butted her (you can see her teeth marks on his head in his mug shot), choked her until she was no longer breathing, had sex with her, then he decapitated her with one of his collection of samurai sword & other mutilations to her body with the sword. He then left his apartment to buy gas, returned & set her body on fire.
Sound bizzarro ??? I would have thought, how do they know all this??? But to all who wonder what could be hearsay or surmised: Chad Gurney CONFESSED to this horrid crime. :!:
I understand that someone may have enlightened you all to these facts but since there are over 900 posts on this topic, I wanted to get it in here just in the event that no one has filled you in.
I am not to keen on anyone defending him in anyway, he was not so fucked up that he couldn't function in any other thing that he wanted to accomplish in life and was getting a disability check for his supposed "physical disability" but there are photos that have surfaced that show him in a mosh pit dancing & bounding around getting aggressive. Which was the theme of the event. :evil:

Most of those details had been pointed out, yes. I'd like to say it's always good to have more information anyway, but reading this just leaves with with a feeling of "damn."

I mean...shit. I'm not inclined to have any sympathy for this cat at all.

"You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves."

Edward II: Act 2 Scene 1, by Christopher Marlowe

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:04 am

Who the fuck has collection of real samurai swords? I can't have any sympathy for him either.

beioski
cheese

Postby beioski » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:24 am

Twigglet wrote:Who the fuck has collection of real samurai swords? I can't have any sympathy for him either.

to be honest, you could probably cut someone's head off with a replica samurai sword too.

beioski
cheese

Postby beioski » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:28 am

Twigglet wrote:Who the fuck has collection of real samurai swords? I can't have any sympathy for him either.

stupid double post
Last edited by beioski on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:06 am

nietoperz wrote:Well to clarify:

I don't live on welfare. When we moved to Sweden a few years back (from Spain, where I had been working as an English teacher), the Swedish government provided an intensive language course. We were on student benefits crossed with my wife's maternity payment - in Sweden you're entitled to a year and a half off per child - while I learned the language (which I had no choice but to do). Once fluent (it took only a year, as my course was full-time) I found the first job I could. I work in a supermarket (the job market is shit here).

Some OldRama trolls grabbed hold of this and ran with it, trying to make me sound like some kind of deadbeat. Some people who should and do know better have repeated this recently. The truth is I work like a dog in a dreadful job, doing all kinds of anti-social hours, in order to support my family. It pisses me off to read this crap again, but then I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

You dont have to explain yourself man. Its nobody's business. your working hard and supporting your family so F them

That said, wow. I couldn;t learn swedish in 10 years so props :!:

MrBlack
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 97 posts

Postby MrBlack » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:28 am

I've got one. Got it while I was doing some sword training in my aikido dojo a few years ago, with the intention of learning how to do cutting exercises (cutting tatami mats and such). Never did get around to it, and the sword is a decorative item now.

MrBlack
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 97 posts

Postby MrBlack » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:31 am

guitarsmashley wrote:I love you Houman, you put up with so much and get so little in return.

This thread may have reached it's point.

Agreed, on both points.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:45 am

MrBlack wrote:I've got one. Got it while I was doing some sword training in my aikido dojo a few years ago, with the intention of learning how to do cutting exercises (cutting tatami mats and such). Never did get around to it, and the sword is a decorative item now.

Yeah but at least you were going to do something with it, when I see people buyign samurai swords and like replica axes from my comic shop, I get pretty scared.

Alchemic_Spider

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:06 am

So...yesterday i went to a theme park and today I wake up to see I missed the fun. Fuck You Six Flags! :x

Nieto you definitely deserve props. Fuck the idiots who think otherwise.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum