Advertisement

oldrama user thelizard207 arrested for murder, arson

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Jack Burton
User avatar
biny little tird
 
Posts: 12238
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 54 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Braintree, MA


Postby Jack Burton » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 am

nietoperz wrote:Well, yes and no. I mean, I used to be a manager in retail and after that a teacher. Going back to being a team member was kind of difficult. But the job market here is such that the fact I have a job is a blessing: the collapse of the US motor industry hit us hard, as this region is very dependent on Volvo and Saab. Last time my boss advertised for a cashier (and bear in mind, our store is tiny and only has two till points and this region has a population of 500,000) she got 830 applicants - more than I used to get when I was hiring people for Tower Records in Central London.


Just wanted to say you don't have to clarify yourself. People are assholes and will take low blows when they have nothing else. Fuck them.

Advertisement

superfictious
User avatar
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa
 
Posts: 10399
Likes: 86 posts
Liked in: 180 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:38 pm
Title: superfictious.wordpress.com


Postby superfictious » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:18 am

santiquebabe wrote:Ya, he did go OJ on Zoe. Here are a few details that have been released by a family member: They had only been seeing each other casually for about two weeks. They met in a tattoo shop, where he slipped Zoe his phone number. On May 25th, Memorial Day this year, she told her mother that she was going to see him. She refused him sex and he freaked out. He started getting physical with her, beat on her, head butted her (you can see her teeth marks on his head in his mug shot), choked her until she was no longer breathing, had sex with her, then he decapitated her with one of his collection of samurai sword & other mutilations to her body with the sword. He then left his apartment to buy gas, returned & set her body on fire.
Sound bizzarro ??? I would have thought, how do they know all this??? But to all who wonder what could be hearsay or surmised: Chad Gurney CONFESSED to this horrid crime. :!:
I understand that someone may have enlightened you all to these facts but since there are over 900 posts on this topic, I wanted to get it in here just in the event that no one has filled you in.
I am not to keen on anyone defending him in anyway, he was not so fucked up that he couldn't function in any other thing that he wanted to accomplish in life and was getting a disability check for his supposed "physical disability" but there are photos that have surfaced that show him in a mosh pit dancing & bounding around getting aggressive. Which was the theme of the event. :evil:


Uh...wow. Wow.

Chris
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 41495
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 156 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:10 pm
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris


Postby Chris » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:56 am

nietoperz wrote:Well to clarify:

I don't live on welfare. When we moved to Sweden a few years back (from Spain, where I had been working as an English teacher), the Swedish government provided an intensive language course. We were on student benefits crossed with my wife's maternity payment - in Sweden you're entitled to a year and a half off per child - while I learned the language (which I had no choice but to do). Once fluent (it took only a year, as my course was full-time) I found the first job I could. I work in a supermarket (the job market is shit here).

Some OldRama trolls grabbed hold of this and ran with it, trying to make me sound like some kind of deadbeat. Some people who should and do know better have repeated this recently. The truth is I work like a dog in a dreadful job, doing all kinds of anti-social hours, in order to support my family. It pisses me off to read this crap again, but then I guess I shouldn't be surprised.


It's pretty shitty that anyone would hold that against you..

My family immigrated to the US from Romania when I was just a kid, and my parents had to take some pretty shitty jobs to support us. I mean.. my dad was a successful architect in Romania, and had to take a job as a janitor at a bank here. And my mom worked jobs in bakeries, working long hours in shitty conditions, as well as working for cleaning companies. At one point, my parents had 3 jobs and were barely ever home just to support me and my sister.

I don't really know how anyone can hold doing whatever is necessary to support your family against you.
Image

3MJ
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 63 posts


Postby 3MJ » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:59 am

BTW - I really like Nieto. Obviously a good man.

Woody
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2424
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:04 pm
Title: Woodrow if you're nasty


Postby Woody » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:06 am

I blame the mosh pitting
Image

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 77437
Likes: 709 posts
Liked in: 1162 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:10 am

guitarsmashley wrote:I love you Houman, you put up with so much and get so little in return.

This thread may have reached it's point.


Why don't you marry him?
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Chris
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 41495
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 156 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:10 pm
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris


Postby Chris » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:14 am

Woody wrote:I blame the mosh pitting


It's clearly the criminal tats.
Image

nietoperz
User avatar
The Goddamn Bat-min
 
Posts: 43070
Likes: 345 posts
Liked in: 277 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Title: Forum Manager


Postby nietoperz » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 am

Jude Terror wrote:Why don't you marry him?


He doesn't want to make you jealous. :P
Image

Benderbrau
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 56099
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:18 am
Location: Your Moms Bedroom
Title: Proud Underachiever


Postby Benderbrau » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:20 am

Jack Burton wrote:Just wanted to say you don't have to clarify yourself. People are assholes and will take low blows when they have nothing else. Fuck them.

Besides, the man's a fucking astronaut. Show some respect!
Image
Image
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

Woody
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2424
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:04 pm
Title: Woodrow if you're nasty


Postby Woody » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:40 am

Benderbrau wrote:Besides, the man's a fucking astronaut. Show some respect!
Image


I don't get it

MrBlack
User avatar
WTF is this rank?
 
Posts: 11422
Likes: 64 posts
Liked in: 152 posts
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:03 am


Postby MrBlack » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:41 am

Woody wrote:I don't get it

See Nieto's sig for an explanation.
https://www.facebook.com/robotswithcoffee

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 77437
Likes: 709 posts
Liked in: 1162 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:02 pm

nietoperz wrote:He doesn't want to make you jealous. :P


My hero Obama doesn't support gay marriage. :P
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 32059
Likes: 115 posts
Liked in: 131 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Postby Victorian Squid » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:18 pm

santiquebabe wrote:Ya, he did go OJ on Zoe. Here are a few details that have been released by a family member: They had only been seeing each other casually for about two weeks. They met in a tattoo shop, where he slipped Zoe his phone number. On May 25th, Memorial Day this year, she told her mother that she was going to see him. She refused him sex and he freaked out. He started getting physical with her, beat on her, head butted her (you can see her teeth marks on his head in his mug shot), choked her until she was no longer breathing, had sex with her, then he decapitated her with one of his collection of samurai sword & other mutilations to her body with the sword. He then left his apartment to buy gas, returned & set her body on fire.
Sound bizzarro ??? I would have thought, how do they know all this??? But to all who wonder what could be hearsay or surmised: Chad Gurney CONFESSED to this horrid crime. :!:
I understand that someone may have enlightened you all to these facts but since there are over 900 posts on this topic, I wanted to get it in here just in the event that no one has filled you in.
I am not to keen on anyone defending him in anyway, he was not so fucked up that he couldn't function in any other thing that he wanted to accomplish in life and was getting a disability check for his supposed "physical disability" but there are photos that have surfaced that show him in a mosh pit dancing & bounding around getting aggressive. Which was the theme of the event. :evil:


Got it. Quick question, are you a babe who like antiques, or, you know, an antique babe?

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35949
Likes: 693 posts
Liked in: 438 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Jack Burton wrote:Just wanted to say you don't have to clarify yourself. People are assholes and will take low blows when they have nothing else. Fuck them.


Agreed and Neito for what its worth, I don't think there were that many here who actually believed what C Matty said abut you anyway.

santiquebabe
User avatar
Fish-Smackin' Knight
 
Posts: 7
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:35 am


Postby santiquebabe » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:30 pm

House of J wrote:Got it. Quick question, are you a babe who like antiques, or, you know, an antique babe?



Tee Hee Hee

Both actually, see my pro for the antique comic I chose & the Doors!!

Hey I'd like to post a photo on here of Zoe, so you can all see how beautiful she is, not that her beauty matters or makes the crime worse :smt021 cuzz even an uggy ho need not go through what he did to her. :!:

How do I do it? I see buttons above, I could look it up but I feel lazy today, worked really hard for the past six days. :wink:

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 73 guests

Advertisement