Advertisement

oldrama user thelizard207 arrested for murder, arson

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Jack Burton
biny little tird

Liked in: 54 posts

Postby Jack Burton » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 am

nietoperz wrote:Well, yes and no. I mean, I used to be a manager in retail and after that a teacher. Going back to being a team member was kind of difficult. But the job market here is such that the fact I have a job is a blessing: the collapse of the US motor industry hit us hard, as this region is very dependent on Volvo and Saab. Last time my boss advertised for a cashier (and bear in mind, our store is tiny and only has two till points and this region has a population of 500,000) she got 830 applicants - more than I used to get when I was hiring people for Tower Records in Central London.

Just wanted to say you don't have to clarify yourself. People are assholes and will take low blows when they have nothing else. Fuck them.

Advertisement

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 180 posts
Title: superfictious.wordpress.com

Postby superfictious » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:18 am

santiquebabe wrote:Ya, he did go OJ on Zoe. Here are a few details that have been released by a family member: They had only been seeing each other casually for about two weeks. They met in a tattoo shop, where he slipped Zoe his phone number. On May 25th, Memorial Day this year, she told her mother that she was going to see him. She refused him sex and he freaked out. He started getting physical with her, beat on her, head butted her (you can see her teeth marks on his head in his mug shot), choked her until she was no longer breathing, had sex with her, then he decapitated her with one of his collection of samurai sword & other mutilations to her body with the sword. He then left his apartment to buy gas, returned & set her body on fire.
Sound bizzarro ??? I would have thought, how do they know all this??? But to all who wonder what could be hearsay or surmised: Chad Gurney CONFESSED to this horrid crime. :!:
I understand that someone may have enlightened you all to these facts but since there are over 900 posts on this topic, I wanted to get it in here just in the event that no one has filled you in.
I am not to keen on anyone defending him in anyway, he was not so fucked up that he couldn't function in any other thing that he wanted to accomplish in life and was getting a disability check for his supposed "physical disability" but there are photos that have surfaced that show him in a mosh pit dancing & bounding around getting aggressive. Which was the theme of the event. :evil:

Uh...wow. Wow.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 156 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:56 am

nietoperz wrote:Well to clarify:

I don't live on welfare. When we moved to Sweden a few years back (from Spain, where I had been working as an English teacher), the Swedish government provided an intensive language course. We were on student benefits crossed with my wife's maternity payment - in Sweden you're entitled to a year and a half off per child - while I learned the language (which I had no choice but to do). Once fluent (it took only a year, as my course was full-time) I found the first job I could. I work in a supermarket (the job market is shit here).

Some OldRama trolls grabbed hold of this and ran with it, trying to make me sound like some kind of deadbeat. Some people who should and do know better have repeated this recently. The truth is I work like a dog in a dreadful job, doing all kinds of anti-social hours, in order to support my family. It pisses me off to read this crap again, but then I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

It's pretty shitty that anyone would hold that against you..

My family immigrated to the US from Romania when I was just a kid, and my parents had to take some pretty shitty jobs to support us. I mean.. my dad was a successful architect in Romania, and had to take a job as a janitor at a bank here. And my mom worked jobs in bakeries, working long hours in shitty conditions, as well as working for cleaning companies. At one point, my parents had 3 jobs and were barely ever home just to support me and my sister.

I don't really know how anyone can hold doing whatever is necessary to support your family against you.

3MJ

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby 3MJ » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:59 am

BTW - I really like Nieto. Obviously a good man.

Woody
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Woodrow if you're nasty

Postby Woody » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:06 am

I blame the mosh pitting

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 1162 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:10 am

guitarsmashley wrote:I love you Houman, you put up with so much and get so little in return.

This thread may have reached it's point.

Why don't you marry him?
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 156 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:14 am

Woody wrote:I blame the mosh pitting

It's clearly the criminal tats.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 277 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 am

Jude Terror wrote:Why don't you marry him?

He doesn't want to make you jealous. :P

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: Proud Underachiever

Postby Benderbrau » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:20 am

Jack Burton wrote:Just wanted to say you don't have to clarify yourself. People are assholes and will take low blows when they have nothing else. Fuck them.

Besides, the man's a fucking astronaut. Show some respect!
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

Woody
Motherfucker from Hell

Title: Woodrow if you're nasty

Postby Woody » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:40 am

Benderbrau wrote:Besides, the man's a fucking astronaut. Show some respect!

I don't get it

MrBlack
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 152 posts

Postby MrBlack » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:41 am

Woody wrote:I don't get it

See Nieto's sig for an explanation.
https://www.facebook.com/robotswithcoffee

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 1162 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:02 pm

nietoperz wrote:He doesn't want to make you jealous. :P

My hero Obama doesn't support gay marriage. :P
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 131 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:18 pm

santiquebabe wrote:Ya, he did go OJ on Zoe. Here are a few details that have been released by a family member: They had only been seeing each other casually for about two weeks. They met in a tattoo shop, where he slipped Zoe his phone number. On May 25th, Memorial Day this year, she told her mother that she was going to see him. She refused him sex and he freaked out. He started getting physical with her, beat on her, head butted her (you can see her teeth marks on his head in his mug shot), choked her until she was no longer breathing, had sex with her, then he decapitated her with one of his collection of samurai sword & other mutilations to her body with the sword. He then left his apartment to buy gas, returned & set her body on fire.
Sound bizzarro ??? I would have thought, how do they know all this??? But to all who wonder what could be hearsay or surmised: Chad Gurney CONFESSED to this horrid crime. :!:
I understand that someone may have enlightened you all to these facts but since there are over 900 posts on this topic, I wanted to get it in here just in the event that no one has filled you in.
I am not to keen on anyone defending him in anyway, he was not so fucked up that he couldn't function in any other thing that he wanted to accomplish in life and was getting a disability check for his supposed "physical disability" but there are photos that have surfaced that show him in a mosh pit dancing & bounding around getting aggressive. Which was the theme of the event. :evil:

Got it. Quick question, are you a babe who like antiques, or, you know, an antique babe?

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 438 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Jack Burton wrote:Just wanted to say you don't have to clarify yourself. People are assholes and will take low blows when they have nothing else. Fuck them.

Agreed and Neito for what its worth, I don't think there were that many here who actually believed what C Matty said abut you anyway.

santiquebabe
Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby santiquebabe » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:30 pm

House of J wrote:Got it. Quick question, are you a babe who like antiques, or, you know, an antique babe?

Tee Hee Hee

Both actually, see my pro for the antique comic I chose & the Doors!!

Hey I'd like to post a photo on here of Zoe, so you can all see how beautiful she is, not that her beauty matters or makes the crime worse :smt021 cuzz even an uggy ho need not go through what he did to her. :!:

How do I do it? I see buttons above, I could look it up but I feel lazy today, worked really hard for the past six days. :wink:

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum