Tuesday, August 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Special collector's edition 4D variant!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Orange Is The New Black (netflix series)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:58 am

Yeah people stay testing the patience these days. I'm all Melle Mel sometimes wondering how I keep from going under.

You should have uppercutted his ass MK2 style.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:16 am

Writer of the book and real life Piper is on Fresh Air right now. Talking about differences between the show and the book and real life. Jenji Kohan is on tomorrow.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:43 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:Writer of the book and real life Piper is on Fresh Air right now. Talking about differences between the show and the book and real life. Jenji Kohan is on tomorrow.

Those interviews were awesome, full of interesting tidbits.

Just read Prepon is leaving the series:

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/laura-prepon- ... eekly.html

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Just started watching this series with my fiancé over the weekend. While I like the show, we're 6 episodes in and I don't really see what all the fuss is about so far. Does the show get better in the second half of the first season?

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Grayson wrote:Just started watching this series with my fiancé over the weekend. While I like the show, we're 6 episodes in and I don't really see what all the fuss is about so far. Does the show get better in the second half of the first season?

Yeah. It's a charming show and it definitely gets better towards the end.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Grayson wrote:Just started watching this series with my fiancé over the weekend. While I like the show, we're 6 episodes in and I don't really see what all the fuss is about so far. Does the show get better in the second half of the first season?

Yeah, meth-mouth is the shit!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Greg wrote:Yeah. It's a charming show and it definitely gets better towards the end.

Don't get me wrong, I like the show and all, I just hear an awful lot of buzz about it and talk about how great it's supposed to be. So far I don't see anything about it that makes it stand out.

Oh and I absolutely hate the opening. :x :P

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Keb wrote:Yeah, meth-mouth is the shit!

:shock: Who? :smt017

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:03 pm

The crazy ex-meth head Jesus chick with the fucked up teeth. Taryn Manning's character.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:09 pm

Keb wrote:The crazy ex-meth head Jesus chick with the fucked up teeth. Taryn Manning's character.

Ah, I was worried that was who you meant. I was kinda hoping that Taryn Manning's character was just a guest star. :-(

Never thought much of her as an actress.

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Grayson wrote:
Ah, I was worried that was who you meant. I was kinda hoping that Taryn Manning's character was just a guest star. :-(

She does a great meth head. She gets a lot of focus and carries her scenes well in the 2nd half of the series IMO.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:41 pm

I agree. Pennsyltucky is a fantastic character.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:05 am

Grayson wrote:

She's confirmed for season 2 as part of the cast.

The one from the 70s Show is leaving. Didn't care much for her though.

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:09 am

Keb wrote:She's confirmed for season 2 as part of the cast.

The one from the 70s Show is leaving. Didn't care much for her though.

I liked her. I'm rather annoyed she's leaving the show due to Scientology.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:48 am

Greg wrote:
I liked it. I'm rather annoyed she's leaving the show due to Scientology.

Really?

Hab

leave a comment with facebook