Friday, May 6, 2016 • Morning Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

OUTHOUSE FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:37 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
TimDrake'sDumbWings?

It would have to be someone from this thread or pm'd me.

pastajoe

biny little tird

Postby pastajoe » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:12 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:
I would have much rather won my last game and let you lose to Pasta Joe in this round.

A game between Jude and I would have been a monumental clash. I would have asked Obama to send me transcripts of Jude's phone and email messages related to his game plan.

As it is, I wouldn't be surprised if I lose this week, my team may have already peaked.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Well it's been fun guys, I've already renewed the league for next year so until then I came in 3rd. It's been a great season guys. Great, great season.

pastajoe

biny little tird

Postby pastajoe » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Hopefully everyone will do a better job drafting next year. You made it too easy for me to pick alot of good players. At least reorder your auto picks if you can't do it live, those default lists are usually out of date.

leave a comment with facebook