Thursday, June 30, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Tom Brennan's worst nightmare."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Person of Interest

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
:smt017

The end of the episode that I got off EZTV said "Stay tuned for next week's all new episode..." and then it cut off. I assumed that there was a new episode next week.

I was wrong. :cry:

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Strict31 wrote:I already miss Carter so much, especially after all the development she received this seasons, transforming her into a bad-ass.

But then, there's adorable little Amy Acker, transformed believably into a bad-ass. And of course, Sarah Shahi, who was once just a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.

This show specializes into making female characters into the absolute wrong bitches to fuck with. How can it do this so easily when it seems so forced for many other shows and movies?

And good old Lionel. One of my favorites for a damn good reason.

I love this show.

The scene in the montage where Shaw is holding the pic punching the people in the face was great.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:51 pm

GOSD wrote:
The end of the episode that I got off EZTV said "Stay tuned for next week's all new episode..." and then it cut off. I assumed that there was a new episode next week.

I was wrong. :cry:

Ah.

December 17, 2013 is the next one according to Wikipedia.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:57 am

I rewatched this the other night, and the lighting in the Reese interview flashback makes it look like his face is a skull..

So good.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:58 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:I rewatched this the other night, and the lighting in the Reese interview flashback makes it look like his face is a skull..

So good.

Agreed.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:58 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Ah.

December 17, 2013 is the next one according to Wikipedia.

I can wait. 8)

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:16 am

So the govt. and the Anonymous Group are the baddies for the season... Possibly Elias again and him taking back what was taken from him?

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:37 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:So the govt. and the Anonymous Group are the baddies for the season... Possibly Elias again and him taking back what was taken from him?

Is Decima Technologies still around?

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:42 am

Strict31 wrote:
Is Decima Technologies still around?

I dunno. Wesley Alistair said he would return too. I liked him because he knew Reese from his MI-6 days..

He did promise he would return..

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:57 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPoBgW-3ysM

PDH

penile prisoner

Postby PDH » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:35 am

I'm a little late to the party but I have some gushing to do. This last story arc has been the show at its absolute best. I was wondering how they could possibly top the last couple of episodes and I was honestly expecting something quieter and more reflective for this finale but, holy crap, if that wasn't the best episode of the trilogy.

Every second from the brutal opening sequence to the thoroughly deserved comeuppance of Simmons was pitch perfect (what a great villain - I hated him so much by the end!)

I love how there was no footage of Carter at all, not even in the (brilliant) flashbacks but her presence was still felt throughout the episode, as this horrifying absence. That's death man. A hole in the world where a person used to be.

I loved the righteous beating that Fusco gave to Simmons and how much his character has grown throughout the series. I loved watching Reese go off the rails, I loved all the stuff with Root and Finch.

I loved everything, it was just the best 45 minutes of television I've seen in ages. The show has completely earned the pay-off it delivered in this episode.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:08 pm

I have to say: Enrico Colantoni is just so chilling as Elias. I'm so used to him as Keith Mars (best TV dad ever), that I would never have believed he could be so sinister.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm

nietoperz wrote:I have to say: Enrico Colantoni is just so chilling as Elias. I'm so used to him as Keith Mars (best TV dad ever), that I would never have believed he could be so sinister.

He lived in Toronto for the longest time doing a show called Flashpoint (which I loved) and he played a police capt... I loved him on that, and I loved him on this. Two completely different characters but both equally awesome.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:26 pm

I'm watching confessions of a dangerous mind right now, Simmons is in this.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:28 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:I'm watching confessions of a dangerous mind right now, Simmons is in this.

He was also Denis Leary's priest brother in Rescue Me.

leave a comment with facebook