Friday, April 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The Outhousers of Earth Ugh"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Person of Interest

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:03 pm

I liked tonight's episode.

The scene with Root made her even scarier than she was before.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:07 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Hersh survived :P
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:40 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say Hersh survived :P


Given that the Machine has a strict no killing policy, I'm not betting against you being right.

That would be a sucker bet if there ever was one. :P
User avatar

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:44 pm

great episode.... this show rewards long time viewers
User avatar

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:19 am

I want a show that focuses entirely on Root. She has just become one of my favorite characters evah.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:41 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Given that the Machine has a strict no killing policy, I'm not betting against you being right.

That would be a sucker bet if there ever was one. :P


the machine doesnt get people to suicide by grenade :P
User avatar

HNutz

Silly French Man

Postby HNutz » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:37 am

Grrrr! I didn't realize it was a new episode last night!


But I'm watching it online now. 8)
User avatar

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:15 pm

Strict31 wrote:I want a show that focuses entirely on Root. She has just become one of my favorite characters evah.


Yeah, she took on the torture like a champ. Never gave in.
User avatar

HNutz

Silly French Man

Postby HNutz » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:54 pm

GOSD wrote:
Yeah, she took on the torture like a champ. Never gave in.


I missed something, though. What happened to the guards outside the cage? If it was the Machine... how?
User avatar

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:53 pm

HNutz wrote:
I missed something, though. What happened to the guards outside the cage? If it was the Machine... how?


I think Root used her gun since none of them would shoot their boss when she probably had a knife to her throat.
User avatar

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:03 pm

GOSD wrote:
Yeah, she took on the torture like a champ. Never gave in.


It was, in fact, essential to her entire plan. Sure, that's not exactly original in fiction; bad-ass characters do this all the time. But none of them are quite so goddamned adorable.
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:38 am

Watched last nights ep, I liked it but didn't love it. I missed Reese, they needed more Reese in the show. I love Shaw but it's just not the same..

And whats his deal? My DVR didn't record a preview (if there was one)
User avatar

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:23 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Watched last nights ep, I liked it but didn't love it. I missed Reese, they needed more Reese in the show. I love Shaw but it's just not the same..

And whats his deal? My DVR didn't record a preview (if there was one)

Reece is just having a hard time dealing with Carter's death and the futility of life in general.

Next week's episode is mostly a Reece episode. He's on a plane and the machine sends him a number. Not to Harold. To him. Apparently, he needs to save someone on the plane and of course, there's a killer onboard.

The machine's not done with Reece yet. :wink: :P
User avatar

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:27 am

GOSD wrote:Reece is just having a hard time dealing with Carter's death and the futility of life in general.

Next week's episode is mostly a Reece episode. He's on a plane and the machine sends him a number. Not to Harold. To him. Apparently, he needs to save someone on the plane and of course, there's a killer onboard.

The machine's not done with Reece yet. :wink: :P


It must teach him.

And...it must learn from him at the same time...
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:43 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
the machine doesnt get people to suicide by grenade :P


Sorry, for some reason i was thinking of Control when I wrote that. :oops:

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AlWikowonkavitz, DarthEwok, e_galston, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Mister Babadook, Popeye McFly, sillylitlelamb, Spacedog, Stephen Day, uz000 and 28 guests