Sunday, December 4, 2016 • Morning Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Pictures BY Posters

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:02 pm

Jonathan wrote:Jeez, that'll take awhile. I'll start, anyways...

Start, as I said, with Tatiana. ;)

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:33 pm

Jonathan wrote:Not to be a pimp, BUT........I just created a thread with a link to the pics I took this past weekend (13th thru the 16th) of our Film Final Project here at good ole' Full Sail University.

I was the Set Photographer and it was my first time taking pics with a Nikon D40X and a Fish Eye lens (on Sunday @ UCF). There are some really good pics in there (but quite a lot - almost 600).

I saw, very cool (and I'm a bit jealous)

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:00 pm

xaraan wrote:I saw, very cool (and I'm a bit jealous)

Thanks. It's funny - I had a month of Photography EARLY last year and 2 months of Lighting and in that 4 days of shooting with that camera, I learned more in those 4 days about Lighting and ISOs and exposure than I did in 3 months and 2 classes.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:02 pm

Jonathan wrote:Thanks. It's funny - I had a month of Photography EARLY last year and 2 months of Lighting and in that 4 days of shooting with that camera, I learned more in those 4 days about Lighting and ISOs and exposure than I did in 3 months and 2 classes.

yea, experience usually will learn ya

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:07 pm

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:50 pm

I have some stuff I can post when I get around to uploading a bunch of stuff from a memory card. It's not professional at all, though. My girlfriend is a photography major and is in the midst of setting up a dark room in the closet of our back bedroom. She found a working photo enlarger on craigslist for $20!!!!!!!

Xaraan, are those pics digital or film?

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:02 am

twoheads wrote:I have some stuff I can post when I get around to uploading a bunch of stuff from a memory card. It's not professional at all, though. My girlfriend is a photography major and is in the midst of setting up a dark room in the closet of our back bedroom. She found a working photo enlarger on craigslist for $20!!!!!!!

Xaraan, are those pics digital or film?

I shoot all digital.
(Digital SLR is very different from digital point and shoot though, some people get a funny look when I say I shoot digital for some reason)

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:27 am

although I think this one was shot with a point and shoot camera actually

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:41 am

xaraan wrote:I shoot all digital.
(Digital SLR is very different from digital point and shoot though, some people get a funny look when I say I shoot digital for some reason)
I've got a Digital SLR but I LOVE my Digital ELPH.
Some of my favorite pictures where taken with point and shoot.
Like the Vagina Path on the other page. and these.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:20 am

very cool, i love that last pic

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:43 am

How do you put a watermark on the digital photo? I don't have Adobe. :(

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:49 am

xaraan wrote:

very cool, i love that last pic

Thanks.
That's Toledo Spain. Taken from from my breakfast table in the dining room at our hotel. Multiple pics from my old 2 megapixel Elph stitched together.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:51 am

MechaKingPagla wrote:Thanks.
That's Toledo Spain. Taken from from my breakfast table in the dining room at our hotel. Multiple pics from my old 2 megapixel Elph stitched together.
Wow, I thought that was one cropped photo. Nice work!

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:53 am

This one is obviously St. Peter's in the Vatican. I was trying to get that ray of light but it didn't quite get captured.

Those letters, by the way, are 8 feet tall! The whole place is a huge optical illusion. It's really amazing.

The Arno River at night, taken from the bridge outside my hotel in Florence. The covered bridge in the distance is the Ponte Vecchio.

And here's a shot from the Rialto in Venice. It's all together too cute, but, hey, I was just trying different stuff.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:54 am

Shit, I need some photography lessons before I go to Turkey! :shock:

leave a comment with facebook