Tuesday, June 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Plans for New Year's Eve?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:00 pm

What's everyone up to? Fun and debauchery?

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:57 pm

I'll probably get together with a few friends and hang out.

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:00 pm

Probably nothin', since all my college friends are all in seperate areas of the country and my Navy buddies are in seperate areas of the World.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:01 pm

The House wrote:Probably nothin', since all my college friends are all in seperate areas of the country and my Navy buddies are in seperate areas of the World.

Aw, that really sucks! :(

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:03 pm

nietoperz wrote:Aw, that really sucks! :(

Yeah; but come this time NEXT YEAR, I might be workin' or hangin' out with work buddies or somethin' else....

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:09 pm

The House wrote:Yeah; but come this time NEXT YEAR, I might be workin' or hangin' out with work buddies or somethin' else....

Very true! :D

I tell you what, one of the best NYEs I ever had was on my own: back in 2000-2001. I'd been working late and was really tired, so rather than go to whatever craziness my friends had concocted I headed home (I finished work at about 10.30 pm that night). I stopped in a little Italian restaurant near my flat, had a nice Escalope Milanese with Spaghetti and half a bottle of really good Chianti. Toasted the New years with my book and my fellow diners. It was great!

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:18 pm

For the second year in a row, I'm working. I'll be wasted behind the bar, and then at midnight I stroll out of there to whatever house party I can find. I have two invites already, so it shouldn't be too un-fun

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:03 pm

None yet. I'll make my calls this weekend. I don't want to spend money. I might stay home with my family, drink with my mom.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:15 pm

None yet, no....

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:19 pm

nietoperz wrote:What's everyone up to? Fun and debauchery?
I went out today and bought some red tea at the cafe. I will probably drink that while writing poetry and maybe burning some incense. Maybe cinnamon. I've had an affinity for that lately.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:58 pm

I'm headed up to Baltimore as soon as I get back to Greensboro. We'll hit DC on Saturday, Philly on Sunday, and then drive up to State College, PA to spend NYE with my friend's boyfriend and his friends. We'll head back down to Baltimore the next day, stopping into Lebanon, PA to see a Cameroonian friend of my friend's and have a meal with her (which I'm told is Cameroonian fish, but I'm going to be culturally sensitive and not turn it down...especially as I probably won't be able to be vegetarian while in Peace Corps).

After another trip to DC, I'm headed up to see MoneyMelon and some friends of mine in NYC for the weekend! :D

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:17 pm

I'll probably be on my ass, playing Rock Band with my family.

Any of you other video gamers play it?

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:32 pm

I have to work, but after that I'll probably just have some drinks at home with my wife.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:03 pm

It's a distinct possibility that my New Years will involve some sort of alcohol...

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:05 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:It's a distinct possibility that my New Years will involve some sort of alcohol...
Fuck, that reminds me!

Shit, I haven't had a drink since Sunday...

leave a comment with facebook