Friday, August 17, 2018 • Evening Edition • "The CBR of comic book journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Please kill this guy! Don't wait! Do it now!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:42 pm

This fucker should never have been out of jail.

This happen about 2 and half hours away from here.

He killed 3 others before this. He should have been in jail for something, I'm thinking molestation but he slipped through the crack and people lives were destroyed.

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:44 pm

I think death is too good for this guy. He should be beaten and abused daily for the rest of his life.

Crump

Hater

Postby Crump » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:45 pm

I call dibs on casting the first stone. (i'll tape two stones together and one will have spikes on it.)

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:53 pm

DeadFett wrote:I think death is too good for this guy. He should be beaten and abused daily for the rest of his life.

Which is why he should be let loose in a prison with a ton of inmates who hear what the fucker did.

Kitty_tc_69

Postby Kitty_tc_69 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:30 pm

Zechs wrote:Which is why he should be let loose in a prison with a ton of inmates who hear what the fucker did.

That's not a bad option.

I'd vote though for life in solitary. Lock him in the hole, push his food and water through a slit in the steel door. Never let him see the sun or another human face again. A lifetime in a concrete room the size of a walk-in closet.

When his mind snaps and he devolves into a gibbering mad thing, broken and barely alive, tape his screams. Let them be a lullabye to the little girl. Let her hear him cry and beg and scream.

Death is an escape this scum does not deserve.

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:51 pm

DeadFett wrote:I think death is too good for this guy. He should be beaten and abused daily for the rest of his life.

He'd probably enjoy it.

C20Percent

rubber spoon

Postby C20Percent » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:02 pm

Frag It wrote:He'd probably enjoy it.

Cut his dick off or anal rape with a broomstick -- I bet he won't enjoy that.

kingbobb

Great Scott!!!

Postby kingbobb » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:22 pm

I'm against the death penalty.

I still think this guy should die, but only to protect anyone else he might hurt or kill should he ever get out. I'll go so far as to say he's evil.

And in this case, there's just no room for doubt at all. It's not like this is circumstantial evidence, it's evidence he himself created. I think he's pled guilty, so it's just a matter of sentencing.

The thing is, while it might be attractive to torment him like he did his victims, there's no way to do that without putting some kind of taint on the soul of the poeple that inflict that torment on him. Or for those that make the decision to put him through that. I'm sure it seems like too good an end for him to go in his sleep like a euthanized pet, but I don't think we kill people that way because it's less traumatic for them. I think we need to do things that way because it's less traumatic for the executioner.

Wisdom000

rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:34 pm

Burnings too good for him.

I can't think of anything that isn't too good for him, death penalty isn't enough....

This is as bad as the story I heard about a kosovo atrocity where a soldier raped and decapitated a little girl, then made her mother use her daughters decapitated head to give him oral gbratification....

Up until now that was the sickest thing I had ever heard.

There is no excuse for sick fucks like this breathing our air. At some point someone they know has to realize how fucked up these people are. They should have been removed from our planet long before they had a chance to commit acts this horrible.

You ask me if I am for the death penalty, HELL YES.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:37 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Burnings too good for him.

I can't think of anything that isn't too good for him, death penalty isn't enough....

This is as bad as the story I heard about a kosovo atrocity where a soldier raped and decapitated a little girl, then made her mother use her daughters decapitated head to give him oral gbratification....

Up until now that was the sickest thing I had ever heard.

There is no excuse for sick fucks like this breathing our air. At some point someone they know has to realize how fucked up these people are. They should have been removed from our planet long before they had a chance to commit acts this horrible.

You ask me if I am for the death penalty, HELL YES.

Bullets are cheap.

Hab

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:38 pm

I'm not for the death penalty, but this motherfucker needs to be tortured for the rest of his miserable life. Degenerative, disgusting, scumbag fucktard doesn't even come close to describing this "human being."

Wisdom000

rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:38 pm

kingbobb wrote:
The thing is, while it might be attractive to torment him like he did his victims, there's no way to do that without putting some kind of taint on the soul of the poeple that inflict that torment on him. .

Sign me the fuck up, I will torture this motherfucker to death, have the docs bring him back, and do it over and over again.....

And I will still sleep sound.

blah

rubber spoon

Postby blah » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:47 pm

C20Percent wrote:Cut his dick off or anal rape with a broomstick -- I bet he won't enjoy that.

Surprise buttsecks? More like surPUNISHMENT buttsecks!

*rim shot*

Wiki-Snake

cheese

Postby Wiki-Snake » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:42 pm

just put a bullet in the back of his head and be done with it.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:49 pm

nothing, NOTHING, disgusts me more than this kind of crime. If it had been my children and family, I'd probably beg to pull the trigger. I'd risk my soul to eternal damnation for the chance to do it.

And yet, may God have mercy on him, cause nobody else will.

leave a comment with facebook