Sunday, December 11, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The CBR of comic book journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Pokemon

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

pat

cheese

Postby pat » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:28 am

So I got the c-gear and all, but I have to change the settings on my home router to a security setting that the DS can connect to first. Bleh.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:39 pm

pat wrote:So I got the c-gear and all, but I have to change the settings on my home router to a security setting that the DS can connect to first. Bleh.


Should have got a 3DS :wink: :P
User avatar

pat

cheese

Postby pat » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:15 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Should have got a 3DS :wink: :P


Does a 3DS read WPA?

Eh I can't really complain I got it free.
User avatar

pat

cheese

Postby pat » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:48 pm

I have a friend code now!

4642 7294 0625


Whats this dream world crap? worth doing?
User avatar

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:11 pm

pat wrote:I have a friend code now!

4642 7294 0625


Whats this dream world crap? worth doing?


Depends on how much you want the pokemon that are dream world only. The mini games there aren't very good...
User avatar

pat

cheese

Postby pat » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:38 pm

mrorangesoda wrote:
Depends on how much you want the pokemon that are dream world only. The mini games there aren't very good...


can't i just get everything through trading?
User avatar

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:02 pm

pat wrote:
can't i just get everything through trading?


Theoretically yes.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:19 am

pat wrote:
Does a 3DS read WPA?

Eh I can't really complain I got it free.


Yeah... but Pokemon might not be. :-(

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds-security.jsp
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:20 am

Pokedex iOS footage

User avatar

pat

cheese

Postby pat » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Anyone want to help me out with a trade evolve?
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:09 am

pat wrote:Anyone want to help me out with a trade evolve?

I can later tonight. (maybe 6ish (est)).
User avatar

pat

cheese

Postby pat » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:50 am

Amoebas wrote:I can later tonight. (maybe 6ish (est)).


cool i'll try to be on.
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Try again tomorrow? I should be home after 7 (and basically home not working for the next 5 days!!! :smt026 )
User avatar

pat

cheese

Postby pat » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Amoebas wrote:Try again tomorrow? I should be home after 7 (and basically home not working for the next 5 days!!! :smt026 )


yeah sorry my bad, i can't connect while i'm at work. thought i could, but the wifi in range there doesn't work on my DS. so yeah after 9 tomorrow i can.
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:11 pm

pat wrote:
yeah sorry my bad, i can't connect while i'm at work. thought i could, but the wifi in range there doesn't work on my DS. so yeah after 9 tomorrow i can.

In the Union Room.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], IvCNuB4, John Lovejoy, Sarahroo and 32 guests