Friday, October 19, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Exclusive! Exclusive! Hggulghhlgghhlghhlghh!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Political Sub-Forum?

Well? Should I do it?

Hells yes!
38%
Hells no!
44%
t00lverine
19%
  Total votes : 16

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:14 pm

I say no, but if so, maybe a mod from a foreign country? I get they'll be biased still but not as much.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:29 pm

Hellz No

First of all, this place should not have subforums, that is half of what started this damn site.

Second of all, there are not that many threads and they will all be gone once election time is over. And the threads that are here don't need to be opened if you don't want to read them.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:36 pm

Yeah, I voted yes at first because I'm impulsive like that, but thinking about it, the fun of this place is that we all come to The Asylum and talk about everything. I don't think we should start restricting stuff to subforums just because some people aren't interested. You could say that some people aren't interested in Starlord having buttsecks with them (though I can't imagine who WOULDN'T be interested in that, personally), but that doesn't mean we should have a Starlord buttsecks subforum. Let's keep the community together instead of dividing it.

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:55 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Yeah, I voted yes at first because I'm impulsive like that, but thinking about it, the fun of this place is that we all come to The Asylum and talk about everything. I don't think we should start restricting stuff to subforums just because some people aren't interested. You could say that some people aren't interested in Starlord having buttsecks with them (though I can't imagine who WOULDN'T be interested in that, personally), but that doesn't mean we should have a Starlord buttsecks subforum. Let's keep the community together instead of dividing it.

Thank you. That was the first thing that screwed up OldRama.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:00 am

I think subforums are great if they're going to be accessed. It's bad enough the comic forum gets about a quarter the traffic as the asylum. It's going to fall apart if not. OldRama is a great example.

Crump

Hater

Postby Crump » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:29 am

i clicked "yes," but now I'm starting to see where it might go wrong. FLIP-FLOPPING just like a true politician.

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:37 am

That's right, bitches. The only voting you should be doing is for t00lverine.

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:45 am

Jude Terror wrote:Especially on that who to ban thread.

Oh, it's Jude Terror humiliating pictorial week now.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:49 am

toolverine wrote:Oh, it's Jude Terror humiliating pictorial week now.

I'll install a mod banning image posting and avatars.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:03 am

Crump wrote:i clicked "yes," but now I'm starting to see where it might go wrong. FLIP-FLOPPING just like a true politician.
It's okay, you are Crump, after all.

Unless you're D posting with a Crump alias...

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:24 am

Jude Terror wrote:I'll install a mod banning image posting and avatars.

No you won't.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:46 am

toolverine wrote:No you won't.

Ok, I just banned YOUR avatar. Now what? :P

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:18 am

I would vastly prefer a sports sub-forum so that I don't keep clicking on gibberish threads about people who I've never heard of playing sports I don't understand for teams I don't care about because of unclear names. :wink:

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:21 am

OK. Thanks, folks. :)

leave a comment with facebook