Advertisement

Positive signs on the PS3 front.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

tralfaz
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 0 post

Postby tralfaz » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:21 pm

DaReekstah wrote:But again.. would it sell enough to be worth it? What about all the millions of people who already own a 360?

who knows until it's actually out there. If a company can make a 360/blu-ray player and have it retail lower than a PS3 it might. If a company can make a add-on for the 360 and have that combo still be cheaper than the PS3 it might. Right now the only thing that's holding PS3 back from dominance is the price tag. I think microsoft is better off just staying out of it or partner up with one of SONY's competitors and develop something better than the blu-ray, but thaqt'll cost lots of dough

Advertisement

toolverine
King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:24 pm

I would make the 360 operate *gasp* very similarly to the PC market.

Allen
Staff Writer

Title: Two-Time Avatar Hall of Famer

Postby Allen » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:04 pm

milton73 wrote:I am an RPG guy mostly - games like Neverwinter Nights don't come out on consoles and the console games I do like like GTA come to the PC with improvements made to the console version. It is a matter of taste and time.

I'm kind of the same way. My all-time favorite game is Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (and the expansion). That just doesn't exist on the consoles. And then there are the games like Civilization or Age of Empires that were built for PCs.

The only problem is good PCs are a whole lot more expensive than a console.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum