Advertisement

Presenting the NL's Most Prestigous Awards

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

D
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 0 post

Postby D » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:43 pm

I don't know who I would've picked but it's hard to disagree with any of your picks, except for Howard.
Sabathia is a tough one. Yeah he has the half year thing, but was there a better pitcher in the NL?
Dragon

Advertisement

statnut
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby statnut » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:44 pm

A Bridge Deux Far wrote:5!

5 dollar!

5 dollar footlawwwwwng! /guitar twang

FAIL

I hate you for getting that stuck in my head.

FAIL

statnut
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby statnut » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:45 pm

D wrote:I don't know who I would've picked but it's hard to disagree with any of your picks, except for Howard.
Sabathia is a tough one. Yeah he has the half year thing, but was there a better pitcher in the NL?

Lincecum went 18-5 for a team that was below .500. And he had the most strikeouts in the NL since Randy Johnson in 2004.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum