Saturday, December 16, 2017 • Morning Edition • "Putting the yellow back into journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Queer Heroes

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Glaeken wrote:
My life is a constant change. The brother I hated finally died. I fully embraced my pansexuality. I'm in love with a guy I can never have. And I'm starting to study becoming a wiccan. Oh and I started back into comics with Rebirth. Why did I consider my life boring?

A lot to unpack there.

You tried hitting clubs to get him off your mind?

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:59 pm

GLX wrote:
A lot to unpack there.

You tried hitting clubs to get him off your mind?

I could try that. I know few dancers so they probably know quite a few. ;)

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:37 pm

GLX wrote:Been a while since this thread was active. Thought it'd be a good time to ask...how everyone is doing?

Half a year ago I applied for a scholarship (for a master's degree in literature). I received my letter of acceptance in March and last month I went to the US embassy and got my student visa. So I'll be moving to Milwaukee, Wisconsin on August 19. I'm really looking forward to this new experience in my life. I'll probably go to a couple of comic cons in Chicago too. That should be fun.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:03 am

Arion wrote:
Half a year ago I applied for a scholarship (for a master's degree in literature). I received my letter of acceptance in March and last month I went to the US embassy and got my student visa. So I'll be moving to Milwaukee, Wisconsin on August 19. I'm really looking forward to this new experience in my life. I'll probably go to a couple of comic cons in Chicago too. That should be fun.

That's a big beer city. Have no idea about the nightlife, but be prepared to hear about American football a lot in the Fall.

There's a least one Outhouser in Chicago, so you could end up meeting people from here.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:29 pm

Glaeken wrote:
I could try that. I know few dancers so they probably know quite a few. ;)

Oh, I'm sure they do.

GLX wrote:
That's a big beer city. Have no idea about the nightlife, but be prepared to hear about American football a lot in the Fall.

There's a least one Outhouser in Chicago, so you could end up meeting people from here.

Can't say I'm an expert in football (or in any other sport for that matter).

Who's from Chicago? It would be fun if it were one of the frequent posters from this thread...

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:35 pm

Arion wrote:
Oh, I'm sure they do.

Can't say I'm an expert in football (or in any other sport for that matter).

Who's from Chicago? It would be fun if it were one of the frequent posters from this thread...

From this thread, I'm unsure. I know that Zechs reps the area, at least. Marius too.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:36 am

GLX wrote:
From this thread, I'm unsure. I know that Zechs reps the area, at least. Marius too.

Good to know that.

leave a comment with facebook