Advertisement

GO RAPS GO!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Shady
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Shady » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:42 pm

Damn Raptors lost the first game! :evil:

I didn't get to watch it (visitors from chicago) but I heard it was pretty depressing!

Advertisement

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Postby DeadFett » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:34 pm

Sorry your Raptors lost guys.

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 433 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:35 pm

Shady wrote:Damn Raptors lost the first game! :evil:

I didn't get to watch it (visitors from chicago) but I heard it was pretty depressing!
If they were tied by the end of the 1st quarter and not down by 20, then it would've been exciting. A lot of stupid fouls were called in the third against Bosh and no one calls Dwight Howard for Defensive 3-seconds. The most positive thing was Kapono making crazy shots (4 of 6 from behind the arc) and the point guards were sub-par, both of them.
SHABBA!

Shady
cheese

Postby Shady » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:42 pm

DeadFett wrote:Sorry your Raptors lost guys.

gotta move on to tuesday and hope it gets better...hopefully. :cry:

Shady
cheese

Postby Shady » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:44 pm

Keb wrote:If they were tied by the end of the 1st quarter and not down by 20, then it would've been exciting. A lot of stupid fouls were called in the third against Bosh and no one calls Dwight Howard for Defensive 3-seconds. The most positive thing was Kapono making crazy shots (4 of 6 from behind the arc) and the point guards were sub-par, both of them.

man, that sucks! you'd think CB4 would have enough "leeway" on calls now.
We were shopping in Vaughn Mills that day, heard the score on the radio and decided to avoid highlights for the rest of the day.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum