Advertisement

My Report Card

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

jza1218
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 63 posts


Postby jza1218 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:17 pm

billyzoom666 wrote:Definitely not true, when I was 15, it was my life goal to spend 40 hours a week in a cubicle, auditing home equity loans.


Oh wait, yeah, Jza's right. You may not be sure where you end up yet.


Damn right. I met too many kids in my geek high school who were "sure to be lawyers and doctors" that ended up doing totally different things.

Sure some achieved what they originally intended but some become teachers, others went into finance, some had trouble and settled by majoring in whatever allowed them to graduate the quickest. Some ended up with history and English degrees and are now unemployed or working at Starbucks.

Advertisement

jza1218
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 63 posts


Postby jza1218 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Forbush Man wrote:I'm aware of that. Let me put it this way, I don't to go into engineering. And I'm a lot more open to other possibilities that Nessa.


You never know. You might take a pre-req that might get you interested in it and end up majoring in it.

That's what those pre-reqs are for ya know

Daniel
User avatar
Great Scott!!!
 
Posts: 4497
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:14 pm
Location: Los Angeles


Postby Daniel » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:24 pm

jza1218 wrote:You never know. You might take a pre-req that might get you interested in it and end up majoring in it.

That's what those pre-reqs are for ya know

When I'm older, I want to be just like Jizzy.
Image
starlord wrote::shock: That's the first time paper has ever given me an erection!

jza1218
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 63 posts


Postby jza1218 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:35 pm

Forbush Man wrote:When I'm older, I want to be just like Jizzy.


Nah. You aint cool enough

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 44242
Likes: 178 posts
Liked in: 299 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Online


Postby Zechs » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:35 pm

Keb wrote:I'm a big advocate of "I pay thousands of dollars per year in tuition, so you better listen to what I have to say about your institution." You should remind them about that.

This is why they have student unions, although 97% of those people are on the student union because it looks good on their grad school apps. The other 3% are career students who use it as an excuse to make new friends.

:P


Well it's too little too late. That was two years ago. I got my degree so really I can only tell the tale now.
Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 39 guests

Advertisement