Advertisement

Review Group Drama Thread Dramatization

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 96 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Re: Review Group Drama Thread Dramatization

Postby Punchy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:23 am

Youtube Fail

Advertisement

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby ****** » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 am

Punchy wrote:Youtube Fail

That was the closest any non-Brit Teen has come to defending you in weeks, nay months! You'd think you'd be a bit more appreciative you fucking retaard.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 227 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 am

thefourthsnow wrote:
That was the closest any non-Brit Teen has come to defending you in weeks, nay months! You'd think you'd be a bit more appreciative you fucking retaard.

it's riTAARD, you fucking riTAARD
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 13 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:39 am

You'd think they'd have figured out the phonetics problems, that sounded exactly like the program I had for my Apple IIe in 1985 with better graphics.

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby ****** » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:45 am

Victorious Squid wrote:You'd think they'd have figured out the phonetics problems, that sounded exactly like the program I had for my Apple IIe in 1985 with better graphics.

That's what I like about it. The website has a bunch of different types you can make like ghetto, western, us presidents, etc, but the talking bears? cats? seemed more appropriately absurd.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum