Friday, June 22, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Bring your own straight jacket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

'Riverdale' - Season 2

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Guess Carrie is the musical a school does when they can't do Reefer Madness.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:50 pm

I thought all the musical stuff was really, really well done. The kids can all sing, the dance numbers looked pretty good, and sweet jumpin’ Jehoshaphat, Ronnie & Cheryl look GOOOOOOD in dem 70s style outfits. :groucho:

But everything that happened in between the musical numbers...oh, the humanity! It’s like they tried to wrap up every existing character subplot as fast as shallowly as possible so they could start new ones and the acting was terrible and the writing was terrible and everyone is stupid and everything was rushed and BLARGH.

Goddammit, why is this trash still on the air?

And why can't I make myself stop tuning in every week???????

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:10 am

That final scene with Midge came as a surprise. :shock:

Keep that stereotype alive, Kevin Keller. I look forward to next season when you head up the Riverdale Chapter of "Queer Nation".

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:18 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:Keep that stereotype alive, Kevin Keller. I look forward to next season when you head up the Riverdale Chapter of "Queer Nation".

Next year, they'll probably do Heathers. :roll:

Johnnie Torch

cheese

Postby Johnnie Torch » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:45 pm

Too much on for me to keep up with Riverdale. Saw the season opener and never looked back. :-D Might try to coast through the season over the summer.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:44 pm

Glaeken wrote:

Next year, they'll probably do Heathers. :roll:

I look forward to Sheriff Keller's performance of

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:57 am

The Cooper women continue to be some of the craziest bitches on TV. I fucking love this show. :lol:

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:01 am

Dumbest funeral EVER. What, the Vixens just happen to keep black version of their uniforms in case a cheerleader dies? And then everybody is just totes coolio with Cheryl's little impromptu rabble-rousing? DUM.

And somebody PLEASE tell me WTF the point of the Chic plot ever was...turning Betty (BETTY FUCKING COOPER of all people) into somebody who's now guilty of multiple counts of accessory to murder, conspiracy to commit murder, false imprisonment, and a host of other felonies? What a waste of time.

Yeah, and BIG shocker who real Chic's real dad was. Only been calling that one since forever.

And this whole Archie working for the Lodges thing is way past played out. Enough already.

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Fri May 04, 2018 3:02 pm

And they were about cover the subject of gun violence at the debate.

NeverReady

cheese

Postby NeverReady » Fri May 04, 2018 11:08 pm

chap22 wrote:Dumbest funeral EVER. What, the Vixens just happen to keep black version of their uniforms in case a cheerleader dies? And then everybody is just totes coolio with Cheryl's little impromptu rabble-rousing? DUM.

And somebody PLEASE tell me WTF the point of the Chic plot ever was...turning Betty (BETTY FUCKING COOPER of all people) into somebody who's now guilty of multiple counts of accessory to murder, conspiracy to commit murder, false imprisonment, and a host of other felonies? What a waste of time.

Yeah, and BIG shocker who real Chic's real dad was. Only been calling that one since forever.

And this whole Archie working for the Lodges thing is way past played out. Enough already.

Chap, you really gotta start attending some meetings, daily, maybe. Give up and let God, man. We're here for you.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Red Hood vs Black Hood.
Chap is going to hate this. :lol:

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed May 09, 2018 7:21 pm

Fun fact:

Jughead was the kid from Big Daddy.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:30 pm

HNutz wrote:Fun fact:

Jughead was the kid from Big Daddy.

And Ross’s kid with Susan on Friends.

And one of the twins on Disney’s two “Suite Life” shows.

I’m pretty sure this is all widely known.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:31 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Red Hood vs Black Hood.
Chap is going to hate this. :lol:

Of course I am, I hate everything about this shitshow. :lol:

So why can’t I make myself stop tuning in every week????????

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:54 pm

When Jughead revealed who his backup was at that junkyard I swear they used the theme music from "Arrow". :lol:

leave a comment with facebook