Advertisement

ROB LIEFELD ADMITS to ABUSING employee while boy watches!!!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 82 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:16 pm

Any chance that he'd appear on a special Outhouse podcast?

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Advertisement

Eli Katz
OMCTO

Liked in: 55 posts
Title: Avatar Winner, Apr 2012

Postby Eli Katz » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:19 pm

jsalwen wrote:And here's Rob's response to Fraga's comment:

"Let me tell you, Dan, you are and remain a coward. If someone I worked for slapped my hat off my head, I would THROTTLE them. Period. You are taller than me and outweigh me. Man up. What's not to admit too? I smacked you IN PUBLIC DUDE, never denied it and have shared the story a gajillion times. I put this story on the table so you wouldn't have too, God knows you've cried to everyone about this for the last decade. "Rob Liefeld hit me...whaaa" Dude I was 25, you were 18...get over it. You hung around another 3 years, what does that say about you? Good God man, get over it."

Rob Liefeld is obviously related to Jude. There is an uncanny resemblance in attitude.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 774 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Eli Katz wrote:Rob Liefeld is obviously related to Jude. There is an uncanny resemblance in attitude.

Thanks for the compliment.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Eli Katz
OMCTO

Liked in: 55 posts
Title: Avatar Winner, Apr 2012

Postby Eli Katz » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Thanks for the compliment.

Anytime. ;-)

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Doc Spider

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:23 pm

GLX wrote:Any chance that he'd appear on a special Outhouse podcast?

Fraga?

I can't imagine what more he would have to say. The one time he showed up, he didn't want to talk about these things.

Maybe now he'll be more open.:)

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: Proud Underachiever

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Damn you Fraga! You had a perfect opportunity to see his ass for work place abuse and thereby rid the world of this douchebag once and for all and you failed. :smt013
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Here's more of the back and forth unedtied:

*slow clap*

Clearly you have justified your actions to yourself. Well done.

No, I've defended myself against your petty and erroneous bullshit.

Never in my life have I ever heard it was okay to "Pop" your employee for "acting like a punk". I was a 22 year old kid, who looked up to you. Next to me was my 12 year old brother who looked up to me. Yeah, I'm going to "man up" after being backhanded by my hero in front of my kid brother. I was completely humiliated. The last thing on my mind wasn't to "man up" Hey at least there's a first in that you're actually admitting that you hit me. Good for you.

Let me tell you, Dan, you are and remain a coward. If someone I worked for slapped my hat off my head, I would THROTTLE them. Period. You are taller than me and outweigh me. Man up. What's not to admit too? I smacked you IN PUBLIC DUDE, never denied it and have shared the story a gajillion times. I put this story on the table so you wouldn't have too, God knows you've cried to everyone about this for the last decade. "Rob Liefeld hit me...whaaa" Dude I was 25, you were 18...get over it. You hung around another 3 years, what does that say about you? Good God man, get over it.

No denying that I was a clowny kid. The taser incident did happen. I did write angry messages to Jim. Today, I call Jim a friend and since have apologized to him. Man, I can't believe that you brought up that I use to give Danny a hard time for changing my rocks. Oh, man, I'll burn for that! Funny thing is that Danny and I joke about that often.

Agree on all counts. Good for you that you learned to conduct yourself as a mature adult and people responded in kind to you.

I think you misinterpreted my meaning or perhaps I didn't communicate myself well enough. By following your lead, I mean that I was hanging out with you and not working. AKA goofing off, hanging by the pool..etc. I don't mean that I was trying to be like you. Now it's been 10 years since I've worked with you, and golly, my career is exactly what I want. Reason being is now that I'm not working with you, I do have power over my path. Speaking of which, how's Marat doing. I miss that guy.

Wow a cheap shot at Marat?How completely douchey of you. Marat is wonderful and also controls his own path. He has since the earliest days of Extreme. I am proud to know and work with him and call him friend

Dan, you were blacklisted at Marvel in 2003 and DC wouldn't print your one job for them. Remember I tried to get you work on Shatterstar and you did those Shatterstar drawings and Marvel said no-go. You were forced through absolute rejection to work in storyboards which I think anyone who knows you agrees is a far better fit for you. The truth is you never achieved the career you wanted in comics and now you produce work for Godawful movies like Dragonball. Whoopee. When I ran into you at the comic shop in 03 you whined incessantly about the fact that no one would give you work in comics....come correct man. Honestly you should spend more time apologizing for the craptacular Dragonball movie you worked on...it was far worse than any Extreme comic book your name was on. Yeah, I know "it didn't work out the way you'd hoped..." I got that, but it your Extreme career didn't work out the way you'd hoped either and you've spent 10 years crapping on that. Doesn't Dragonball deserve the same treatment. It failed in front of a much larger audience...

Your spin is all gloss and shine carefully omitting all the grime behind the truth.

To forgive the unrepentant is to draw pictures on water.

You are not now nor have you ever been that deep. Stop reaching.

"You speak of so much regret, i just can't relate."

It's obvious with how magnanimous and hubris filled you've become.

[/quote]

More like blessed and at peace I am.

The truth is that from 2001 to the present with you rooting on your buddy Yellow Hat Guy, you have openly rooted for me to fail and wished that I would receive my "comeuppance". You and your kind have grown more frustrated that it never came. Thus your increased frustration.

You arrived at these boards when you saw that a group was trashing you and you very much desire everyone to love you and when they don't you try hard to change their minds. And here you are.

Not my first time at the rodeo Dan.

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:31 pm

I love the spin that Liefeld really is able to put on this stuff.

It's like Black Flag. He can't answer the question point blank. Did he not allow Dan Fraga to own the rights of Black Flag? Wasn't Black Flag completely created by Fraga?

Wasn't that one of his complaints against the way Marvel treated creators?

He may be great to his "fans", but he sounds like a douche to his employees.

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Oh, I forgot the BEST PART!!!!!

Liefeld equates this thing with Dan Fraga to the Star Wars PREQUELS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Here it is, quoted directly from Rob:

"It's this simple, in the Star Wars prequels, I leaned over to Joy and later Marat and said, " Good Lord, Anakin/Hayden Christensen is Fraga", they look the same, talk the same, pout the same. By the time Revenge of the Sith came out I watched as Fraga/Anakin burned in the lava and shook my head.....poor Fraga. I had the higher ground...but he had to leap at me and burn his arms and legs off.

That's as good a summary as you're gonna get.

Dan/Pedi=same guy.
Last edited by Doc Jon on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:34 pm

And he manages to take a shot at Pedi who had nothing to do with this!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Awesome.

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:34 pm

jsalwen wrote:Oh, I forgot the BEST PART!!!!!

Liefeld equates this thing with Dan Fraga to the Star Wars PREQUELS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Here it is:

"It's this simple, in the Star Wars prequels, I leaned over to Joy and later Marat and said, " Good Lord, Anakin/Hayden Christensen is Fraga", they look the same, talk the same, pout the same. By the time Revenge of the Sith came out I watched as Fraga/Anakin burned in the lava and shook my head.....poor Fraga. I had the higher ground...but he had to leap at me and burn his arms and legs off.

That's as good a summary as you're gonna get.

Dan/Pedi=same guy.

Has Pedi joined the fray?

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:35 pm

GLX wrote:Has Pedi joined the fray?

No. Pedi is busy working on Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. But I'm sure Rob's board is still saying that Pedi is desperate to be working with Rob again...

Hahahahahahaha...

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:37 pm

jsalwen wrote:No. Pedi is busy working on Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. But I'm sure Rob's board is still saying that Pedi is desperate to be working with Rob again...

Hahahahahahaha...

Tim Burton or Rob Liefeld...who has the most talent? Hmmmm

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 774 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:40 pm

jsalwen wrote:No. Pedi is busy working on _______________________. But I'm sure Rob's board is still saying that Pedi is desperate to be working with Rob again...

Hahahahahahaha...

Was that clear to announce to the public buddy?
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:40 pm

GLX wrote:Tim Burton or Rob Liefeld...who has the most talent? Hmmmm

Really?

C'mon. Burton isn't my favorite director on the planet, but he's talented.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum