Monday, December 11, 2017 • Evening Edition • "72 slogans - collect 'em all!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

ROB LIEFELD ADMITS to ABUSING employee while boy watches!!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Jess Nukem wrote:Is his name just Pedi? Like Herge from Tintin? Or is there a full name? And what work did he do for Extreme?

Pedigoodartistman.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:05 pm

he's still a tool.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:05 pm

jsalwen wrote:he's still a tool.

Fraga or Leifeld?

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Fraga or Leifeld?

Pedi.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Fraga or Leifeld?

Both.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Pedi.

Oh nice.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:12 pm

jsalwen wrote:Both.

Yeah. To be honest, I've read enough bad stories about both of them, that in the end the result is that it's like watching to tv/music starlets have a snap fight for me. Something that you'd once have seen on an SNL skit.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:30 pm

They actually sound worse than us, with all the butthurt and sniping. It's sad when the creators are more pathetic than the fans.

LobsterJ

phrase IV

Postby LobsterJ » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Rob used to come on the rama and actually argue with people about sales. Apparently a millionaire but he actually takes the time to argue with individual fans, one by one. He has to be the dumbest self-made rich person in the world.

I'm conflicted about this story. One one hand, Rob seems like his usual piece of shit. But its hard to feel any sympathy for any guy who would let Rob fucking Liefeld slap him and take it like a bitch.

SlamBurger

phrase IV

Postby SlamBurger » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:45 pm

What are the odds he was coked out of his brain at the time? 80%? 90%?

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:24 am

:shock:

Honestly Rob is good to his fans but even so much as admitting to hitting the guy is not cool at all. That's not how you handle work related problems.

That said, I miss Pedi. Jon get him to come back when the movie comes out would ya? 8)

jeremiahvedder

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby jeremiahvedder » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:00 am

So, to summarize, Fraga did the right thing by not hitting him back and that somehow makes him a coward? I fail to see Liefeld's moral high ground on that. And the fact that HE made NEW MUTANTS and X-FORCE what they were rather than the burgeoning speculator market for KEWL artists is laughable beyond belief. I hope the major comics news outlets get a hold of this.

beioski

cheese

Postby beioski » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:05 am

i just cant imagine liefeld hitting someone.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:28 am

Rob's a douche about this. So he hired a guy that had a case of idol worship and admits to treating that guy like a bitch because he didn't fight back.

Way to be a big man, Rob.

On the other hand, why the fuck would Fraga post on Rob's board? That's just stupid.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:47 am

jsalwen wrote:On the other hand, why the fuck would Fraga post on Rob's board? That's just stupid.

He had a fever and the only prescription was more butthurt.

leave a comment with facebook